A Wizard Cafe šŸ§™

Merry meet!

While on vacation last week, I stumbled upon quite find- the Leaky Cauldron Cafe in KrakĆ³w!

I couldnā€™t resist sharing as I know several of you would enjoy this cafeā€™s aesthetic :bat::mage::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

zolty_nooppacity
[Logo from their website- ā€œdziĆ³rawy kociołā€ means ā€œLeaky Cauldronā€ in Polish :wink: ]

Apologies in advance for the low-quality pics- it was atmospherically dark down there :laughing:

I wanted to take the menu book home with me lol

This Harry Potter/wizard themed cafe is located on the main street in Old Town leading to Wawel Castle :european_castle:. The cafe spans several rooms in an old medieval cellar.

The ā€œmagicalā€ fireplace and floating candles

It was a bit dark and chilly- actually perfect for a hot day. And the cobblestone walls and cool temperature were perfect for a magical cafe! :sparkles:

Broomstick ā€œparkingā€- very cute! :broom:

They had Harry Potter merchandise, music from the films, and projectors that ā€œsummonedā€ ghosts that flew across the walls every few minutes.

While the cafe is clearly geared towards kids, itā€™s definitely the type of place that both Harry Potter fans and those who love a good witchy aesthetic would greatly enjoy :grin::bat:

The cafeā€™s best item was their Kremowe Piwo- warm Butter Beer that tastes like melted pumpkin pie :jack_o_lantern:

If youā€™re looking for some very cute magical-themed drinks and snacks, you can view their creative menu online (in Polish and English) :scroll:

A much better picture of their iced Butter Beer from their Facebook Page

Between the Cat Cafe we went to and this Harry Potter cafe, I feel like Iā€™m back in Japan- I absolutely love themed cafes! :partying_face:

Have you been to a Themed Cafe Before? Would you want to go to a Magic Themed Cafe? :mage::thinking:

Sending love and light to you!

:sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

17 Likes

This is too cute! Iā€™d love to go. Youā€™re lucky to have found it!

6 Likes

Iā€™m definitely going to Poland now!!! :grin: Itā€™s very aesthetic and I love the dark theme, the broom parking and the menu!!! I donā€™t blame you for wanting to take one :joy: wow this had to be quite the experience!!!

6 Likes

Wow! Poland has so many cool spots! And this one has my heart me too!! :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Ahhh Iā€™m so glad you found it!
Thatā€™s one of my favourite cafeā€™s to visit in Krakow :joy: the atmosphere is awesome! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh my stars I lalalalove it! My sister would die to go here lol I just sent her pictures because she is a fanatic of all things harry Potter. Personally Iā€™d have just loved to go to say I had been there and because it was a themed cafe. The only thing like that Iā€™ve ever been to was when I lived in Tampa as a kid. My aunt took us to a 50s themed diner called johnny rockets where the servers wore poodle skirts and there were juke boxes on the table and the whole ice cream shop experience. I tried my first chocolate coca cola that day. (As a kid it was delicious but nowā€¦ :-1::-1::-1:) This was really neat thank you for sharing @BryWisteria

5 Likes

This is so cool. I thought the pictures the great, they really capture the feel of the place. I am definitely a Harry Potter fan and I would be overjoyed to spend some time in a place like this! That drink looks good!

5 Likes

Awesome place!!!

5 Likes

Thanks @Amethyst! It was lucky indeed- we just happened to see the sign while waiting for pizza at the restaurant next door :joy: Wouldnā€™t have found it otherwise!

It was indeed a memorable cafe- I hope you can make it on vacation here someday, @Christina4! :blush:

Glad you liked it, @robin77! :heart:

Ahhhh thatā€™s so cool that youā€™ve been there too, @Limeberry- cheers! :partying_face: KrakĆ³w was full of treasures, but yes this one in particular was a very fun spot :mage::sparkles:

The old diners sometimes have the best milkshakes- and wow! Chocolate coca cola sounds like a childā€™s dream come true, @phoenix_dawn :chocolate_bar: :yum: I hope you and your sister have the chance to visit a Harry Potter cafe someday :blush:

Iā€™m glad you think so, @colin- I was worried about the pics because it was so dark! :laughing: I hope you can make it to a Harry Potter cafe someday- I think there are a few around the world! :earth_americas:

Glad you liked it, @pedros10! :blush:

6 Likes

Wow! This is so cute! I love Harry Potter, my nieces and nephew grew up on them. Such wonderful memories.
Thank you for sharing your amazing find! The pics look great!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the pictures and that seeing them brought back some happy memories for you, @walter! :grin: I also grew up with the Harry Potter books so I share the feeling- the cafe brought back some very strong nostalgia! :heart::blush:

Blessed be!

4 Likes