A yummy tea to help aid in relaxation

Hello all! I figured I would share my favorite herbal tea recipe that I have been using since I started my herbalism studies!

[Relaxing Tea Blend]

For one serving-

1tsp Lavender

1/2 tsp Hibiscus

1/2 tsp Chamomile

1/4 tsp Cinnamon

Honey to taste

Thought you would like to try it! Of course herb amounts can be adjusted to fit your taste, this is just my preference here, if you try it, let me know! I’d love your opinion! I use it to destress a little during the day, and I swap the amounts of lavender and chamomile at night to help me wind down for sleep :herb::two_hearts:

8 Likes

I am starting to make my own tea blends :tea: & this sounds delicious. I’ll see what I have & if I can maybe try it for this weeks (Group Ritual - Nov 4) :new_moon: New Moon in Scorpio Ritual. :star_struck:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: I hope you like it!!

5 Likes

Just reading the ingredients makes me feel relaxed- this is such a lovely blend, @Velle! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Herbalism is such a wonderful thing to study- may I ask where/how you are studying/taking courses? :seedling::grinning:

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely recipe! :heart:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea to make it for this week’s tea time :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you for your recipe!! I love all the ingredients and I’m sure I’ll love it!

3 Likes

I’m studying for Foraging and Medicine Making certification with Chestnut School of Herbs, and then I plan to go for the Community Herbalist certificate with Pacific Rim College, and finally become a Registered Herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild! :smiley:

5 Likes

@Velle that is awesome! In the Spring I am going to start my classes to become an Accredited Certified Crystal Healer & Advanced Crystal Practitioner with the Love & Light School. @christina4 is also a graduate from there for the same studies. I believe @Missa is also. I can’t be 100% about her though.

I hope you pass your courses with flying colors! It’s very exciting to gain knowledge for certain aspects of your craft. :blush:

3 Likes

That is amazing, @Velle- good for you! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful herbalism courses out there. I’m happy that this area of study seems to be growing (excuse the pun)! :wink::+1::seedling:

As you learn, if you come across things that might be interesting for fellow green witches, feel free to share here! I’m wishing you all the best with your studies- enjoy! :green_heart:

3 Likes