Agate Slices - Dyed

They’re beautiful, Krissie!! And they will be infused with your caring touch that makes it more personal, in case you gift them to someone. Nice :+1:

6 Likes

Krissie,
I just thought of this then relized Travel Witch already suggested but I looked it up and this is an idea.

jeannie

7 Likes

@Francisco, thank you so much. I made 3 & gave 2 away as gifts last night.

@Jeannie1 that is gorgeous! I wish I knew where to begin doing that, I love it. Maybe once I get the hang of the little objects, I can move onto something like this. It’s so beautiful!

I take the pieces out of their resin molds this morning. I will post them when they come out. I have 1 that is a coaster & the other is a trinket box. I can’t wait to get them out of their late on.

7 Likes

I made a geode coaster & a little catch all dish!

6 Likes

This one right here is my favorite :ocean:

You’re doing a great job on all of these!

5 Likes

Krissie117,
That is a great idea! They look beautiful! You have so much talent Krissie!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

That’s wonderful looking @Susurrus! Well done!

Those look great! And the two you posted next, the wire-wrapped ones? Look like professional jewelry. I really like that magenta one with the silver!

All of them, the molds, the little dish, just so pretty! You’re doing great!

5 Likes

This orange one is so beautiful @Susurrus it’s really nice! Great job

5 Likes

7 Likes

OOH I love the little heart! Very nice!

5 Likes

That one took many feet of wire to get my hands to agree with what I wanted to do. The stone is flat on both sides & sooo smooth. That was a tough one. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! This talent is really coming along, you’re doing some wonderful work!

4 Likes

These are lovely @Susurrus, good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Your natural talents with both wire-wrapping and resin are amazing, @Susurrus! Everything is so beautiful :heart_eyes: Keep up the great work- it is so fun to see your beautiful treasures :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst, @CelestiaMoon, & @BryWisteria I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement. I’m having a lot of fun & it keeps me busy.

I just got some witchy molds for the resin & I am watching videos on how to use different things in the resin to highlight parts of it. I have a bowl that has the zodiacs on it and the triple moon with the pentagram in the center. I can’t wait to make them.

I picked up some orange kyanite & rough sapphire at the crystal shop here. I have been putting them in some resin with the agate slices. I saved some of the orange kyanite to put in my empath pouch & in my little offering dish on my altar.

I do have to pick up more wire & learn how to get it pulled a little tighter, but I’m happy with the results so far. My daughter has been doing some of her own wire wrappings too & she likes to work with the resin. I don’t let her mix it though, because it is a strict 1:1 ratio of them.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.