Aleister Crowley's Coffee Consecration ☕

Like I need another reason to drink coffee @Francisco !!! I typically make a sigil that represents peace/harmony/happiness each morning in my coffee, but adding other magick is on the agenda now, thank you for the interesting post and thread! :coffee:

I have my own private mantra that I do every day between 2 and 3 when I make my matcha tea, I learned it in a tea ceremony when I was in China and it really stuck with me and gives me energy and focus for the rest of the work day. Now, it’s just a great ritual that makes me feel grounded and have purpose.:teapot:.
:white_heart:

9 Likes

Janelle, the Vanilla Sleepy Time Tea sounds delish. but did I read you wrong, K-cup Tea? I have never heard of that but if there is that kind of Tea, I am on it!!

Thank you for this detailed, learned, knowledgeable information.
Medea

5 Likes

I definitely can relate. I also stir my morning coffee and my nighttime Tea, of course, depending on the month, day, time, the moon, the sun, the etc…in the way I would be doing a spell.

Blessed Be,
Medea

6 Likes

@kira-marie have u ever tried making your chai latte from scratch? Now thats yummy

5 Likes

No I haven’t I wouldn’t even know how to make it but it sounds nice :smiling_face: x

6 Likes

Girl start with a nice roobius tea and go from there. Add some cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg. Pretty much make a pumpkin pie lol

6 Likes

Thank you for the consecration. I love coffee and take it everyday…. My ancestors’ s rituals are made with coffee and white candle every Monday. It has a great energy around the house☕️

7 Likes