Altars! Love to see yours!

Roxanne, today I got an order of posters I ordered from a Druid in Ireland! I framed them and hung them around a window. Such a lovely feeling.

. I want you to know how much I enjoy all of your displays! Sorry about the lighting, the white blinds make the pictures darker than they are. This artist made posters of her original artwork.

30 Likes

Oh wow, that is so pretty :astonished:
I love how you’ve arranged the art prints!

7 Likes

OMG!! They are gorgeous!! Where did you order them from???/

5 Likes

Elenadanaan.com. she has an Etsy site too. She is an Irish Druid.

6 Likes

Oh dear! that site is gonna cost me some money, but well worth it!! Thank you!

5 Likes

Okay, so all these are amazing, I am slowly building my altar but I made a horned god and triple goddess today, just have to paint them, my spiral goddess I made a few weeks ago.

30 Likes

Made my wand last night…Out of a White Oak branch.

31 Likes

Very nice!! I love to see the things handmade!

7 Likes

Ohhh nice!! I love it! I have a piece of willow I have been meaning to make a wand out of…so much to get done!

8 Likes

Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:
Id love to see yours out of Willow, once you’re finished. Willow is one of my favorite trees.

8 Likes

I wish we had more trees! I’ll have to go looking next time I am out for a good piece to maybe make one. I have one coming from Etsy that is a nice shade of blue, but handmade would be awesome.

8 Likes

It came out beautifully, @Rowan! :clap: Lovely craftmanship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So many great ideas for choosing wood! :deciduous_tree: For anyone unsure of what wood to use for a wand or broom, you may be interested in learning about the magickal properties of different kinds of wood! :evergreen_tree::two_hearts: @MeganB has shared a few great resources talking about magickal properties and meanings of different kinds of tress:

Happy crafting everyone! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

They’re beautiful :heart_eyes_cat::heartpulse:

6 Likes

:smiley: :heart: :sparkles:
Thank You!

5 Likes

I am still trying to figure out how to have and hide my alter. I’m thinking maybe I can set one up in a cardboard box and hide it under my bed. Not ideal as I would like to have it set up where I could see it and focus on it, but I guess for now it will have to do .

7 Likes

The good old shoebox altar! Another idea is to use a cabinet like this one (with a door that locks)

When you’re done, you just put everything back inside and lock it until the next time.

30 Likes

@amanda5 Want to live in your room now… :star_struck:

8 Likes

@daniel4 every time I stumble upon a picture of your house, I’m in awe!!! Really, it’s marvelous!!

8 Likes

Wow people, I loved walking in your magical spaces :sparkles: such amazing altars! Such amazing rooms!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Amazing Altar and tools @daniel4, if ever possible I would love to have an athame crafted.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes