Altars! Love to see yours!

@christine4 that came in one of my Witch Casket subscription boxes :blush:

8 Likes

@Francisco watercolors and acrylics! I’ve pretty recently started painting but I love it. So relaxing.

8 Likes

psst I saw them on Wish but also Etsy…

4 Likes

Oh nice! I actually got my first Witch Casket box earlier this week. I loved the items inside, thanks again for recommending it :blush:

6 Likes

I got it at Target! The brand is West & Arrow

6 Likes

This my little space for my altar. It has grown and is constantly changing!

The card in the box says “A woman is like a teabag… you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water!”

Behind the candle holder are shells of different sizes, a turtle made of lapis lazuli and they are set on selenite pieces.

Any questions or feedback is welcome!

34 Likes

Lovely let it grow and bend and change over time its your altar!

7 Likes

I love that I can personalize it and change it at will. I have a few items coming soon that I am very excited about and can’t wait to add!

6 Likes

Beautiful, @Susurrus! :two_hearts: And I love the card’s message :laughing: :+1:. I’ll look forward to updates as your altar expands and grows! :grin: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I love how you have given yourself room to grow! Beautiful beginning!

9 Likes

Thank you! I have some items coming today actually for it. I’m pretty excited for them. I will post an updated picture the end of the week when the rest of my items are on the altar!

8 Likes

Ohhh yes, please do! :grinning: I can’t wait to see your new altar additions @Susurrus! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Roxanne, today I got an order of posters I ordered from a Druid in Ireland! I framed them and hung them around a window. Such a lovely feeling.

. I want you to know how much I enjoy all of your displays! Sorry about the lighting, the white blinds make the pictures darker than they are. This artist made posters of her original artwork.

30 Likes

Oh wow, that is so pretty :astonished:
I love how you’ve arranged the art prints!

7 Likes

OMG!! They are gorgeous!! Where did you order them from???/

5 Likes

Elenadanaan.com. she has an Etsy site too. She is an Irish Druid.

6 Likes

Oh dear! that site is gonna cost me some money, but well worth it!! Thank you!

5 Likes

Okay, so all these are amazing, I am slowly building my altar but I made a horned god and triple goddess today, just have to paint them, my spiral goddess I made a few weeks ago.

30 Likes

Made my wand last night…Out of a White Oak branch.

31 Likes

Very nice!! I love to see the things handmade!

7 Likes