Altars! Love to see yours!

That’s another story for another thread. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My Happy Space!!!

33 Likes

39 Likes

Oh such beautiful altars, I love love to see what people are doing, and how diverse we are as a society…its awesome!

7 Likes

WOW that room is almost the size of my entire lower floor…lol
That is amazing

6 Likes

These are ALTAR ROOM GOALS … wow! Amazing space :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

@sarah9 Beautiful! Is that a mirror on the top left corner? Or a crystal ball?

@SageDove Hello Kitty I love the style of everything on your altar!! Even the Hello Kitty has a charming vintage vibe :laughing:

6 Likes

I have 5 cats but they only drink the water out of the chalice. I have my altar on a table top. I arrange the items so they are not easily knocked over. I am satisfied with their behavior. When the candles are lit they know not to approach. I monitor the altar when the candles are lit.

6 Likes

@daniel4 Wow! What an awesome Room and organized I love that! I am trying to organize mine, but have to have some things moved, but love yours!!

5 Likes

My cat LOVES the alter water, it’s the funniest thing to see!!

7 Likes

The Triple Goddess is on the Mother view (Danu) and God is Lugh. I’m fairly new so I add cards and pictures just before the Sabbat celebration. I also add my asthme and wand. The orb in the back is obsidian for protection and removal of negativity. (It really works!). The pentagram is under the large middle candle. The bowl in front is for libation sharing, the bowl further back is for “cakes”, the wooden box is salt, the bell is on the female side. I also have a diffuser for oils, and an incense burner if needed. The cauldron is used for burning herbs. I use a Green Witch Book of Shadows to guide my Sabbat ritual (Moura). Oh, I forgot, I move my altar (on wheels) onto a rug that has a circle pattern on it, so the altar faces north. I use either candles, crystals, or symbols to mark the quarters. My daughter, son-in-law, and 2 of my grandkids live with me so I am a little hidden. I never explain (It’s my house, and I’m 63). My kids just know I’m whimsical! I explain what something is if they ask, I just do not offer the information first. I lock the door to my “apartment” when I conduct a ritual. All of my books are in plain sight however.

38 Likes

Wow! Just Wow! I love the flow of your room. I have separate places in my room for supplies, herbs, etc. But, I love your idea! Someday, I’ll get there.

6 Likes

@wendy4 BEAUTIFUL!! Love your bell too!!!

7 Likes

Love how organic everything looks! Super nice altar :star_struck:

9 Likes

38 Likes

@daniel4 goals right there!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Incredible!

6 Likes

Spare bedroom of our house is my “craft” room… Half arts and crafts and this half for Witchcraft. My altar is in the corner of the L shaped desk and the rest is storage and work space. It’s always evolving.

44 Likes

@Missa Very nice setup! Where did you get that crescent moon lamp?

8 Likes

@Eclectic_Jess Definitely looks like an Art Witch’s studio!! Do you paint with watercolors?

8 Likes

I love it, especially the poster saying Witch’s Sanctuary :heart_eyes:

8 Likes