Altars! Love to see yours!

Ohhh nice!! I love it! I have a piece of willow I have been meaning to make a wand out of…so much to get done!

8 Likes

Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:
Id love to see yours out of Willow, once you’re finished. Willow is one of my favorite trees.

8 Likes

I wish we had more trees! I’ll have to go looking next time I am out for a good piece to maybe make one. I have one coming from Etsy that is a nice shade of blue, but handmade would be awesome.

8 Likes

It came out beautifully, @Rowan! :clap: Lovely craftmanship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So many great ideas for choosing wood! :deciduous_tree: For anyone unsure of what wood to use for a wand or broom, you may be interested in learning about the magickal properties of different kinds of wood! :evergreen_tree::two_hearts: @MeganB has shared a few great resources talking about magickal properties and meanings of different kinds of tress:

Happy crafting everyone! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

They’re beautiful :heart_eyes_cat::heartpulse:

6 Likes

:smiley: :heart: :sparkles:
Thank You!

5 Likes

I am still trying to figure out how to have and hide my alter. I’m thinking maybe I can set one up in a cardboard box and hide it under my bed. Not ideal as I would like to have it set up where I could see it and focus on it, but I guess for now it will have to do .

7 Likes

The good old shoebox altar! Another idea is to use a cabinet like this one (with a door that locks)

When you’re done, you just put everything back inside and lock it until the next time.

30 Likes

@amanda5 Want to live in your room now… :star_struck:

8 Likes

@daniel4 every time I stumble upon a picture of your house, I’m in awe!!! Really, it’s marvelous!!

8 Likes

Wow people, I loved walking in your magical spaces :sparkles: such amazing altars! Such amazing rooms!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Amazing Altar and tools @daniel4, if ever possible I would love to have an athame crafted.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Sure we can make that happen. If you have an idea of what you would like I can draw up the plans. When you are good with the final drawing we can either make plans for you to visit and help craft it yourself or I can craft it and just mail it to you.

9 Likes

Awesome! I’ll message you in a few days, respecting the difficult time you are going through.
Blessed Be,

9 Likes

Wow! Ur altar is amazing!! I’m still in the process of collecting my tools. Some of them just happen to fall upon me…I sent out to the universe I needed to get a feather. And now Everytime I take my dog for a walk I find loose and beautiful feathers. I live in the city and I’m sure it’s from pigeons or similar city birds. However, I’m entralled by this magick and how the universe just sends what u need your way! Truly feeling blessed!

8 Likes

That’s wonderful, @walter! :blush: Even in the city, it can be possible to find treasures from nature! I hope you’ve been able to gather a lovely collection so far :bird::two_hearts: Do you have any plans in particular for the feathers, or maybe you’re just gathering tools and materials for the time being?

9 Likes

Yes, I’m just gathering tools for my Altar. But like I mentioned, it’s just funny that I asked the universe and the first feather I find is right outside my door as Im walking the dog. Could have easily blown away considering all the traffic and walking that happens…

11 Likes

You know you’re enlightened when you can appreciate such a peaceful moment… living in NYC :cityscape: :laughing:

9 Likes

It’s been a tough ride last couple months with everything going on. But I gotta love NY, we’ve been pretty great with the pandemic and following rules. It’s kinda of sad to see the city that never sleeps to actually shut down at 11-Pm…Very sad to see everyday great restaurants and bars going under because they can’t sustain the lease or bills to pay. However because of the pandemic I got back into spiritually/Wicca/witchcraft… Just trying to find my path and letting my intuition and heart guide me along the way. I’ve casted a couple of spells and circles and the energy one feels is so amazing! It’s like pure love and assurance that everything will be ok. Everyday I’m thankful and appreciate the little things that come my way. I wish I could describe this feeling in much better details…
Blessed be and thank you for listening!

9 Likes

No plans in particular! Mostly for my Altar. Maybe I will bunch them together in a nice feather bouquet. Or may have reached my limit. (4 in total) I haven’t found any the last couple of days. Just follow my intuition and signs.
Thank you!
Blessed Be

7 Likes