Altars! Love to see yours!

That’s wonderful that you can see the silver lining to this world pandemic and you’re coming into alignment with your spiritual nature. Wicca is a beautiful path. A lot of people are finding this time is great for introspection and reevaluation of things. Great time to work on self-care and self-love and use this opportunity to work on projects you might have put off or hobbies and skills you would like to try.

stay safe
blessed be

10 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I’m truly feeling blessed! I feel this sense of peace within me and around me. Hard to describe it. But it’s a feeling that I’m on the right path. Almost like I’m being guided and I trust it completely.
Kira, just like you say: " I’m coming into alignment with my spiritual self/ nature."
All I want to do is learn as much as I can about Wicca and the craft.

Thank you, once again.

Blessed be

12 Likes

I love your enthusiasm and hunger for knowledge. I’m also so happy to hear you have found tranquility, awesome stuff.

10 Likes

Well here we have it. I finally got to work on my sneaky (and thrifty) alter. Got everything at the dollar store. The surface is a wooden cutting board, some clear glue and some sparkles. The glue is still wet but tomorrow I will be cleaning it up

22 Likes

Looks Great! I have a cutting board as well. Plan on getting a second one, after seeing @janelle’s two boards close to each other. I don’t have the room. Therefore I set it up and take it down when I’m done with the altar. And pack away in a bookcase with a basket for my tools. Wish I had room to make it permanent. But at least this way its always tiddy and clean.

7 Likes

Its not even close to finished, if I can i will continue tomorrow. For now it must stay hidden so it is in a box under my bed

9 Likes

It’s looking good @Katt!!

It almost makes me want to place two candles on it right now! :candle::candle: A white one for the Goddess :white_heart: a yellow one for the God :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

28 Likes

I have that same Altar Cloth great minds think alike.

6 Likes

I Love Your Altar I want to extend me my Altar and make it bigger. I had to take some items off my Altar. We have the same Altar Cloth your Altar is Amazing

6 Likes

I’ve already posted in here but then I moved, almost died, and moved back. Lol. I have a new wall altar design with more candles. My incense, extra candles, and different salts are all kept in a box in not closet due to the lack of room. Here’s the updated design.

25 Likes

Nice one!! That’s a cute crystal ball! :crystal_ball: Where did you get it?

7 Likes

I’ll have to check my receipts. I remember it was through a place out of Mexico. I have the papers proving it’s genuine obsidian.

I love the color black - it makes other magic users, including my psychic, nervous, but I’ve always tried being a black hole for the pain people carry so they don’t have to carry it anymore. The ball reminds me of that.

9 Likes

Very beautiful :). Seems very serene.

7 Likes

Thank you. My wife and I have been expanding on it and I’ll have the rest of it next week. At that point, it’s complete until after the blue :full_moon:. So excited!

5 Likes

Hi Roxanne, I love your alter, it is absolutely beautiful! I really like your Goddess statue and that’s probably a Celtic Horned God Cernunnos? I really like the skull hanging up my friend is trying to find me one right know because she lives in Oregon and she just sent me some antlers! I have a couple skulls myself, I really like yours because they look really real. I see the Aunkh in the back that is supposed to be a protection amulet. Anyway ill send my alter soon I hope you like it. Remember I am just starting off so can you imagine what its going to like in 5yrs from know? I have alot already, I can tell I will have lots of books and everything else. Thanks for the witchy tips with the alter!!!
Val So Good to share with us!
Blessed Be

6 Likes

I like how your alter is sequenced very well!!
Val
Blessed be!

6 Likes

I like how you Hung up your pendulum’s!

7 Likes

Finally, my Samhain altar. I have crystal for every elemental in an organza bag. The goblet will be filled with tart red wine. The offering bowl will be filled with blue cheese and organic crackers, My ancestors are in the blinds. In front are the herbs and charm for incense. my cauldron has a black votive inside. The pentacle is under the cauldron. my wand and athame are on the altar. Cerridwen and The Dagda are the deities. I use the bell, salt, incense, a quarters in casting my circle, I have a book holder, and ritual directions in the top drawer, that I pull out, and I orient the altar to the magnetic north. The cloth is a fabric I used in my husband Jerry’s eldest daughter’s quilt I made for her last year.

27 Likes

Beautiful Altar here. Looks truly amazing!

7 Likes