Altars! Love to see yours!

Very beautiful :). Seems very serene.

7 Likes

Thank you. My wife and I have been expanding on it and I’ll have the rest of it next week. At that point, it’s complete until after the blue :full_moon:. So excited!

5 Likes

Hi Roxanne, I love your alter, it is absolutely beautiful! I really like your Goddess statue and that’s probably a Celtic Horned God Cernunnos? I really like the skull hanging up my friend is trying to find me one right know because she lives in Oregon and she just sent me some antlers! I have a couple skulls myself, I really like yours because they look really real. I see the Aunkh in the back that is supposed to be a protection amulet. Anyway ill send my alter soon I hope you like it. Remember I am just starting off so can you imagine what its going to like in 5yrs from know? I have alot already, I can tell I will have lots of books and everything else. Thanks for the witchy tips with the alter!!!
Val So Good to share with us!
Blessed Be

6 Likes

I like how your alter is sequenced very well!!
Val
Blessed be!

6 Likes

I like how you Hung up your pendulum’s!

7 Likes

Finally, my Samhain altar. I have crystal for every elemental in an organza bag. The goblet will be filled with tart red wine. The offering bowl will be filled with blue cheese and organic crackers, My ancestors are in the blinds. In front are the herbs and charm for incense. my cauldron has a black votive inside. The pentacle is under the cauldron. my wand and athame are on the altar. Cerridwen and The Dagda are the deities. I use the bell, salt, incense, a quarters in casting my circle, I have a book holder, and ritual directions in the top drawer, that I pull out, and I orient the altar to the magnetic north. The cloth is a fabric I used in my husband Jerry’s eldest daughter’s quilt I made for her last year.

27 Likes

Beautiful Altar here. Looks truly amazing!

7 Likes

Gorgeous Samhain altar, @wendy4! :heart_eyes: You chose every element with care- each piece is very meaningful to you. It was a pleasure to read why you chose each item and a delight to see your colorful and vibrant altar! Thanks for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s beautiful, Wendy!! I’m sure your ancestors will be grateful that you’re thinking of them!

Is that an obsidian scrying ball? It looks great on your altar!

8 Likes

It is an obsidian ball. I use it for positivity and protection. It really works.

8 Likes

I am just getting started. Space is limited (just to my bedroom). I bought this table as a way to create a small altar. I posted a picture of the top, but I wanted to show you the lower shelf has my pentagram. It is my favorite thing. It reverses to a labyrinth. I added the beads of the months birthstones around the edge I am having a glass top cut for it so that I can change out the colors for the season or the ritual purpose, under the glass and protect fabric from the heat of candles or sensor. I wish I had the space to do a whole room, but this works for me right now. I also bought a round braided rug that defines my circle. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I love it!!! I especially like the crystals in the organza bags. You’ve made great use of space! I appreciate that.

8 Likes

Wow! This is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Mine is very simple this year. I used a white pillow case that my deceased grandmother made for me as an altar cloth. I find that personal items used help me to to connect to the energy that i need better. Statue, bowl, athame, and flame less candle due to allergies. Not quite as elaborate as some here due to limited space. Been living with family this year and in the process of moving my stuff from Jersey to North Carolina. I look forward to making a trip home to pick up more of my stuff next week. I am going to bring back all of my Wiccan/Witch stuff this time.

19 Likes

What a perfect fit, Berta!! I like how it’s hidden. That’s a great idea for an inconspicuous altar for any closeted Witches! Nice job!!

@emberlore You’re absolutely right! Personal touches and emotional value are the most powerful tools in an altar. I think that makes it so much more interesting that just being eye-catching.

That flameless candle looks great too! :candle:

9 Likes

I love it! How special.

5 Likes

Thanks, I love yours too

5 Likes

Samhain Altar as I get ready for tomorrow. A cleansing of my tools for the Witches’ New Year!

31 Likes

You are so well organized… I love the Fireplace. Such a nice feature to have handy at this time of year.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Yeps. That’s goals right there. I love it! :heart:
Watch this space- Samhain 2021 I’ll have a setup like that too! I’m on a manifesty mission! :muscle:t2:

8 Likes