Altars! Love to see yours!

Thanks, @stephanieanne76; I’ve never heard of a fear burner before, but that’s a great way to ritualized your intention to release those fears into the universe. An item with built-in intention and purpose. Thank you!

5 Likes

Well, thank you! I got the altar cloth from ShopofEnchantments on Etsy. Vestia is an artist–she makes altar cloths, table runners, yard flags, paintings, prints, and cards.

5 Likes

Thank you, @debra2, I watch for when things go on sale or I can find things at the dollar/thrift stores that I can repurpose. I guess I’m recycling, repurposing, and reusing … all while finding a good deal!

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful altar @anni! I love the paper lanterns!

Sigh. I wants!! But the checkbook says no! LOL!

4 Likes

Welcome @anni Lovely altar :magic_wand:

5 Likes

Love this :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is stunning and is exactly what I am striving for. Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

Wow! There’s some beautiful spaces on here!
Mine is a very small shelf above my desk (which serves as the overflow altar space!)
I am currently working on a spell to bring me my ideal Front of House team for our restaurant, which is what the little characters are at the back. Kermit is currently bringing me optimism :laughing:

14 Likes

Such a beautiful space!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I decided to move my Altar upstairs to where I had more room to devote to it and so this is my new Altar area.

This is the full view :pentagram:

These are the crystals so far that I have collected, my order finally came in.

This is the center section where I will do my spells.

This is the right side where I can work with divination.

Now all that is left is to cleanse, everything that is new and dedicate them.
Blessed Be :dizzy: :pentagram:

16 Likes

Whoa! @debra2 that is an amazing space! All the crystals and candles and things! Really beautiful!

11 Likes

Having examined all these diversified altars, I was intrigued by the moderately dark areas lit with colored lights and candles…kind of spooky.
I loved them!!!
I can in all honesty say that each and every one was done respectfully and in good taste. Some elaborate, some neat, some busy and some just fun. Good Job Children, good job.
Garnet

10 Likes

Ooh love your altar! Very beautiful love the purple

9 Likes

Omg your wand is so beautiful! Thats what stood out most go me about your altar. Which tarot deck is that?

9 Likes

Fear burner, love this idea! Do you just get any fireproof vessel or is fear burner a thing sold somewhere?

9 Likes

Here’s mine. Yours is amazing

15 Likes

So many beautiful treasures @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :star_struck: Is that a silver dragon I see (towards the middle)? They are really lovely :dragon_face: :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Yes ma’am it is. My son gave him to me yrs ago.

But this beauty my hubby recently got me for our 21st anniversary. He was obscured by my cauldron

20 Likes

Wow, what an amazing piece, @Mistress_Of_Herbs ! :star_struck:

Both your husband and your son really know how to give a good gift! :grinning: :gift: :dragon_face:

12 Likes

@Missa i just adore the simplicity and organization of your altar!

13 Likes