Altars! Love to see yours!

27 Likes

I really like it John!! Really nice :+1::star2:

7 Likes

30 Likes

How very pretty! I really like your altar cloth.

6 Likes

Beautiful space, Lisa! I love those amethyst pieces and the elephant lamp! :elephant:

@john4 Is that a Green Man statue? :astonished: Where did you get it??

8 Likes

It is Quan Yin," Emerald"

8 Likes

It’s very pretty! :star_struck:

6 Likes

WOW @Jeannie1 that is stunning. I have never seen statues that I like, but those are really lovely - I have always had a soft spot for the Venus…but i t is that god statue that is really unique and so much symbolism.

8 Likes

Thanks Berta,
I gave some away, and saving for a cernunnos statue that’s really nice! Can’t wait to clear my space !it’s a little crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I’m working on clearing some stuff out!
I want to get better about that! Thanks for your wonderful energy and positivity! Gives me inspiration!
Thank so much!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Lisa
Absolutely beautiful :star_struck:
I love all your colors!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Wanted to post a picture of my humble altar, almost ready for yule gonna add more festive items as it grows closer!!! Hope you enjoy wanted to add in my s/o was raised in a catholic household therefore there are some catholic inspired items as she considers herself a strega

27 Likes

Oh wow, @trey, that’s beautiful! Very nice!

7 Likes

Hey Kasie! Thanks so much thats really kind of you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I envy you all of that room! I live in a very small apartment and don’t have room for something that nice.

5 Likes

Well dont sweat it, I live in a small bedroom at my grandmothers for the time being, its not about what you have, only what you make of it!

6 Likes

That’s very nice! I like that you share an altar with your s.o.!! And those silver candles look great too!

7 Likes

Thanks Francisco, I dont work with the horned god as of yet at this current time I feel more connected with the triple goddess thats why both candles are silver

8 Likes

That makes sense! My interpretation was that the two silver candles represent the Maiden and the Crone respectively. Mary in the middle would be the Mother. A nice syncretic touch!! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Too true! I’ve got my altar on a shelf on my bookshelf. I don’t use it that much really, sad to say. If I’m doing work I usually put an altar cloth and things on my standing freezer, that way I can sit while I work.

5 Likes

The main thing is your actually doing something and that…the deities see!

5 Likes