Altars! Love to see yours!

@jessica55 It’s actually all one altar. I had to take 3 picture because it literally takes up the whole western wall in my room lol I actually won this one in an auction on tophatter but they have the exact same one on wish and amazon too

10 Likes

@Amethyst Thanks I didn’t place my tools in
Quarters I just let my tools decid where their home was and put them where I felt led.and to add my own personal touch I placed some of my handpainted sigils and such

11 Likes

It looks really nice and colorful! Very neat!

7 Likes

Beautiful altar, love the tapestry.

8 Likes

This is a great set up Iris, i need to configure a traveling altar. I can use outside or for when i go camping this summer.

7 Likes

Megan12 your altar is almost formally ritualistic…Mama Like!

7 Likes

@walter I make small boxes that hold a couple of tea light candles, incense holder, a small bag of crystals, a bandana for altar cloth, small knife, small bags/vials of herbs and salts / small bag of crystals

15 Likes

17 Likes

@Garnet this might be a stupid question but how do mean?

7 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, thank you! Thats a great idea. I have a small wooden box i can dedicate to a tiny altar.

8 Likes

@walter No worries. I just recently moved into a home and off the streets so drive thru witch craft is a specialty of mine lol

10 Likes

What I meant is that it is well put together and thought out. The cloth behind your altar is filled with color and movement. The flowers a nod to earth element. Your sigils are nice. You’ll never be afraid to use such a nice Altar. For ritual, offers, spells or prayers. You did very well.

9 Likes

Thank you @Garnet

7 Likes

I’m so glad I found this place I feel very grounded. Everyone’s alter are so beautiful.

13 Likes

Very colorful!!! I love it!! Thanks for showing us your altar!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s so creative!!! I love it!! The dream catcher caught my eye!!

8 Likes

Hello Luz, so happy you joined us. I’m going to sound like a grandma, but ‘Don’t hide your face, you are so beautiful.’
OK, end of Grandma speak.
We at Spells8 welcome you with open hears and arms. Anything you need here, let us know and someone with come up with and answer for you.
Blessed be.

8 Likes

Holy moly these altars are awesome! I love seeing everyone’s sacred spaces.

9 Likes

Update to my altar!!

We had a water leak in our closet and had to pull the shelves out and redo the walls on that side. My husband decided I could have the space!!

So, here is my 90% complete altar area!!

I have a couple shelves I still need to hang for my herbs. I also have this second table that I’m going to put in the back but my husband has to cut it down to fit the space.

I’m so excited to have my own area.

16 Likes

OMG! What a treasure room!

OH, no! It’s my envy dragon “Jealousy”…That snarky little beast got away again.

9 Likes