Altars! Love to see yours!

Here’s my update in preparation for Lammas.

The altar cloth I’d actually designed as a bandana but it’s from a local metaphysical seller on Etsy and can be used as a crystal grid too. I really wanted something green and gold and this was pretty and the perfect size.

21 Likes

Ooh, very pretty @IrisW! I love that cloth and that rose in front of your orange candle looks so neat!

6 Likes

Pedros10,
Thank you, I can appreciate your space too its very clean! I love clean alter spaces only cause sometimes mines tend to get a little busy!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This is mine I’m working on.

31 Likes

That is stunning! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

That is AWESOME!

9 Likes

Is that a distiller that I see on the right side, behind your athame?? And I guess that’s your BoS to the left!

Great apothecary and beautiful space, Chris! :+1: And welcome!!

10 Likes

Chris,
:clap::clap:I am impressed with your alter space :fire:! You have all the matching bottles, tags, and they’re all in sequence!

I feel like it is the best way to go! I have about 16 cubicles shelves.

I just need to get matching bottles! Being organized is a priority, to me!

I love that you shared with us!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Be still my OCD heart!! @chris6, I love your set up!! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Good evening (at least where I am) everyone. I have completed my little altar space finally!

Just in frame on the right is done space I have cleared by donating shoes I don’t wear for my crystals (3rd shelf), my travel altar (2nd shelf, currently in a clear box as I search for the right box), and my spell bottles/bags (wooden box on the top).

I’ve also updated my deities altar slightly. Aphrodite and Apollo got new offering bowls. Everyone but Hades got fresh candles (he’ll be getting one soon as this one is almost done). And everyone but Selene got fake flowers. She wants some but we haven’t found any that suit her taste yet.

I also found a sign at Amazon. :smile:

24 Likes

Lovely spaces! And I really like your sign!

9 Likes

Beautiful sacred spaces @Amaris_Bane!! :star_struck: I especially like the pattern on that brass bell. And it looks like you were crafting something with the mortar and pestle?

11 Likes

It has a worn look to it but I had just finished grinding egg shells! And thank you!

11 Likes

Iris-
Looks amazing! I like how you incorporated Diana and Hecate! I love :heart: the pictures!!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Persephone is hiding in there too!

9 Likes

Jessica55,
When I get home I’m gonna show you my area because it’s really nice! Just going to take some time to organize all my herbs!

I am not sure where to get my bottles! Where did u get yours? I finally got Rosemary plant and thanks to you I incorporated a nice magical correspondence for my Bos! I have lots of herbs, I can’t wait to put up my herbs and put it all together! I actually got Stickers for the bottles but I want all the bottles to match like yours? Any tips on where to get bottles that match that aren’t expensive? Y
Jeannie
Blessed be!:sparkles:

9 Likes

Jeannie,

I would love to see your space. The part you have shared so far is gorgeous!

My herb jars are just mason jars I found on Amazon! I like the fancy matching ones but they get pricey quick so I decided on mason jars. You can do some shopping around to find the best price. The best part is that if you buy the same brand (mine are Ball), they will match no matter when/where you buy them! I’ve seen them at Walmart, Target, dollar stores, even Ross/Marshalls I think will have them some times.

Depending on the herb, they have jars that range from 4oz to quart size. The majority of the ones on the shelves are the 4 oz. There are some pint that you can see as well. My quarts are too big so they are on the floor in between the two tables. Some are the “quilted” and some are the “smooth” because I’m not super picky on them matching 100%. They even come in colors but cost more.

My dried flowers are in some favor jars I found on clearance at Michael’s and my oils are in these cute little “pumpkin” jars I found on Amazon (tried to link but they are no longer available :sob: ).

My moon water is currently in mason jars but I found these at Michael’s! They are waiting the be cleaned, cleansed, and then I’ll fill one up for this week’s full moon. (Please ignore my Texas flip-flop tan.)

I have the Avery round labels on the top of the mason jars. The design is one of their patterns, I’m not that creative, lol. I’m trying to decide if I want to use my label maker to put simple labels on the side or get fancier ones. There is a small section of smooth surface on the quilted 4oz jars that would allow a small square label. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I hope this helps!

Jessica

16 Likes

Jessica55,

It’s not done yet like I said I need to put all the herbs :potted_plant: in bottles!

Thanks for all the help I just need some organization tips! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol
I’ll shop around to deside on what kind I want! Thanks for sharing!

Blockquote

Jeannie

I Like the mason jars because that gives you more room to wiggle with.
Jeannie

19 Likes

I’m getting serious altar envy with all these beautiful photos :heart_eyes:

I’m limited on space where we are the moment as we’re in rented accommodation, but mine seems to keep expanding!

11 Likes

My sacred space definitely needs a makeover- looking at all these gorgeous pictures is just SO inspiring! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes