Mine is a working progress…

18 Likes

Absolutely stunning @Jeje :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Always rearranging, adding and subtracting. But this is it for today

22 Likes

I adore your alar cloth. Absolutely gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

All I can say is WOW! beautiful! absolutely stunning! Perfect as always in everything you do Tem!

7 Likes

@WisconsinWitch that cloth is amazing!

8 Likes

Thanks @jessica72 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Aww thank you Jessica :blush::dizzy:

7 Likes

Love your altar @Temujin_Calidius it is so neat, and by using the bottom shelf also.

7 Likes

Your altar is very masculine & your candle arrangement is very ceremonial. Your whole setting cries out strength.
Well done my friend.
Garnet

8 Likes

Miss Sarah,
Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful presentation. Your altar cries out in its uniqueness. It addresses so many things. The elements, the Goddess, Earth and nature, it’s all there and I love the whole feeling of comfort it gives me.
Again, thank you for sharing it with us. If you still feel like a Baby Witch, Just wait, time and growth will show your full strength.
Garnet

8 Likes

My sacred place. It all hides neatly inside the desk.

18 Likes

Lovely! I love your Yule log!

5 Likes

Thank you! That doesn’t fit in the desk! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

It looks good there at any rate!

4 Likes

Fantastic! This is what I was going for but couldn’t find a hutch to go with the desk I had in mind. I’ve got a small bookshelf to work with instead…until I find the next perfect piece!

6 Likes

this is awesome, love your altar and how you can close it all up …

6 Likes

It is a little cluttered, but it is me.

15 Likes

I hope you don’t mind that I moved your beautiful altar picture into the altar collection, @Flowing- I think it deserves to be on display among the altars of the coven! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really love all of the fun things you have, you’ve truly made it your own- a bright and colorful representation of you and your magickal practice! :sparkles:

Thanks so much for sharing your altar! :heart:

6 Likes

Nope. Didn’t really know where to place it😁

5 Likes