Altars! Love to see yours!

My goodness!
Your altars are well thought out, pretty and amazingly organized.
Well done.

6 Likes

Such treasures you have! I have the mother, child dragon, love it.

5 Likes

well here what she looks like when im not doing any work.

16 Likes

How pretty! You have your own little corner!

6 Likes

I do, the rest of this room has my plants and reptiles. my own little happy place lol.

6 Likes

Sounds great!

3 Likes

Wow, I love your room. Gorgeous :mage:

3 Likes

The little guys are looking good! Your own personal green space! Let Alvin get a little root-bound in his pot, and he’ll start sprouting new chipmunk aloe plants … then you’ll have to grow a bigger windowsill!

5 Likes

Have you noticed that no matter the altar space – small, large, light & bright, dark & mysterious, simple, or complex, they all have things in common. So much thought, intention, and love went into these spaces. And so many things that I just know have special symbolism or meaning for the witch, but I can only imagine.

There is a lot of inspiration here!

8 Likes

Here are a couple pics of my altar area. I am lucky to have a room I use as my office, and I use the other half of the room for my altar and storage – I always seem to need more storage. I made rose water the other night, and now I have a jar of that to store! And for some reason, I feel drawn to collect different tarot decks…

Like many of these beautiful photos, I keep some things constant, but others I change often, especially when I’m feeling my mother or best friend who’ve passed over are near.

14 Likes

@stephen that’s just lovely! I really like your altar statues! Etsy I’m guessing? Some real craftsmanship went into them!

4 Likes

My altar from imbolc, x

13 Likes

Love! It’s bright in the center where the work and focus are, and it gets more jewel-toned and dark as you move further out around it. It just feels magickal! I have often wondered how it would be to have my altar in front of a window with all the light coming in from behind things.

5 Likes

The yellow shelf is so cheerful – I’ll bet it’s “you” … and that’s a good thing!

3 Likes

Thank you! The statues are from Etsy – it’s a family wood-carving business. He is originally from Ukraine, and now they live in eastern Pennsylvania. I really like the Loki and the Hekate statues also – the detail is amazing.

4 Likes

Mirrors! The light and flowers and glass and greenery makes it all seem so open and alive! Wonderful energy!

3 Likes

So much to take in … your space gives me the feeling that there is a great amount of knowledge here. The feeling I get is that there are so many things here with purpose – there is a sense of history and time that has built this altar. Impressive!

3 Likes

I really love your Altar @stephen I like the color of your altar cloth.

2 Likes

When I think altar, I usually think table or desk, but this is such a wonderful use of space! There have been a couple of times where I was going to have guests over and felt I needed to put my altar away for a bit – now I’ve found that putting things out on shelves keeps my tools handy while keeping my altar looking like interesting accessories on display.

3 Likes

Everything handy. That urn on the little table/shelf behind your witchcraft box keeps drawing me back to it. Something about it makes me want to touch it. Beautiful altar!

3 Likes