AmandaKay’s Introduction

Hello, everyone! My name is Amanda, and I’m new to this forum and site. I just started learning all about Wicca, and it is so fascinating. I’m super interested in many different aspects of the craft, so I consider myself an Eclectic Witch. I am so glad to have found this space, and I hope I am welcomed here!

11 Likes

You are most certainly welcome. I’m Nixi, I’ve been here about 7 months. I used to practice a long time ago but stopped during a very toxic marriage and remember almost nothing of what I knew or did so sometimes I feel new.
The longer I’m here the more of my memory I get back. This is an amazing place.
There are so many warm and loving people at all stages and it won’t be long before you get like thing always been here.
I highly recommend starting with the courses and please ask anything that you need help with. There are absolutely no silly questions, you need to know what you need to know.
Welcome to the family.

6 Likes

Hello @amandakay welcome to the forum. Of course you are welcomed here.

7 Likes

@AmandaKay
What a pretty name. Welcome. There is so much to see and do here, that I’ve made a few easy steps to begin.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st The search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be my new friend.
Garnet

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amandakay

You are very welcome here, Amanda. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado, and I’m so glad you have joined us! We are here for you, Amanda, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @amandakay! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds like you’re gonna fit right in here! We welcome everyone with an open mind so don’t worry about that. Have you found the Courses yet? They’ll get you started on the right path.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @amandakay :wave:

I know I’m a bit late to the party, but my name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

From one eclectic witch to another, you’ll find a lot of wonderful information here on Spells8, both on the main site and the forum. We have witches and magical people from all over the world here gathered to share information and learn from one another.

I look forward to seeing you around! :heart:

6 Likes

Warm greetings @amandakay,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

You are most welcome indeed, Amanda- I hope you’ve been finding everything you are looking for and that you are enjoying the site so far! If you have any questions, need help with anything, or simply want to chat with fellow witchy souls, please feel free to do so- your coven is here for you :infinite_roots: Make yourself at home!

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @amandakay! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator in the forum! I love :heart: your name, its so pretty :heart_eyes:

I’m so happy you joined us! A lot of members fall under the Eclectic of the craft. I suppose I could be considered Eclectic… I’m not Wiccan, I focus mainly on Irish Celtic Paganism, but learning more about other Celtic regions too.

I work with different divinations, crystals, herbs, oils, astrolgies, & 2 Irish Celtic deities mainly but have also worked with the Tuatha de Danaan as a whole too. I’m always learning & seeing what works & what doesn’t for me. So I love :heart: the :clock1: Weekly Witchy Challenges, this week is a catch up challenge too!

I hope to talk to you soon!

6 Likes

@amandakay Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs. I’m certified as a Holistic and Natural Healer. I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.