Amazonite - Have you worked with it?

This is a wonderful stone and I hardly ever hear anyone talking about it! I thought it deserved some attention! It’s a very soothing stone. It can help with communication and help alleviate emotional trauma.

Do you have experience with this stone? Or have you never heard of it?

I have recently discovered it and love it!!

9 Likes

Oh you know I work with it :grin: I use it for focus for class and for luck in manifesting. I have an amozonite tree, too.
Edit: I meant to say aventuine :speak_no_evil: not amazonite.

6 Likes

Awesome video @SilverBear! I recently bought a piece of amazonite - I absolutely love it but haven’t been using it as much as I now feel I should! Your video has definitely inspired me to keep it handy now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Edit: I’ve just popped him into my little crystal cage necklace so I can keep him close by :hugs:

8 Likes

That is lovely!! It’s gorgeous in that!

5 Likes

One of my favorite palm stones is amazonite! I’ll have to take a picture later when I’m home. Shes a beauty!

Edit: I just watched the video & holy cow! I knew some of those properties but had no idea how closely aligned it is with things I need in my life currently. The thyroid issues, the throat chakra, communication & also being aligned with Virgo & earth signs. Ahhh. Perfection!

8 Likes

I’ve not worked with it but it sounds like I need to!

5 Likes

I picked out my first Amazonite from a shop in Edinburgh two years ago- but it got left behind in the USA when I moved back to Europe :sob: It was a gorgeous stone and always had a soothing feel- but I never looked deeper into the properties!

Sounds like it’s high time to look into getting a new one :grin: Thanks so much for sharing, @SilverBear! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you have a pic of the tree, that sounds amazing!

7 Likes

Oops I always get amazonite mixed up with aventurine! :speak_no_evil: But I’d love to show you my aventuine tree. And the properties I mentioned above is for aventurine as well not amazonite.

6 Likes

Ahhhh I do this all the time- maybe it’s the similar name, or something about them feels similar, but I mix up Aventurine and Amazonite too! :laughing::+1:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to use Amazonite still waiting for my :package: package in the mail! It Seems to have so many different magical properties that I need! Balance yin and yang believing in my self! And self love :heart: I really feel this is the stone I should be working with! I love :heart: This beautiful stones set on this earth to give us hope and inspiration! I feel so blessed!

5 Likes

Wait… this is Amazonite right?

5 Likes

OOh, that’s lovely! :star_struck:

5 Likes

That looks like moonstone to me…Amazonite is blue-ish green in color.

5 Likes

That makes more sense… it’s. Moon. I thought moonstone was white with black specks…do you have a picture of moonstone? I may need glasses!

4 Likes

Moonstone-300x150

Moonstone.

5 Likes

Thanks. Yep it’s moonstone ! I wish there was an app that would detect crystals! Thanks again

5 Likes

This is not moonstone?

4 Likes

That is not moonstone. Looks like zebra jasper.

4 Likes

The lady who sold it said it was rainbow moonstone …thanks for the info!

3 Likes