Amazonite - Have you worked with it?

@SilverBear has a sharp eye and talent with crystals! :grin: They sure can be hard to identify- I love your idea about an app for identifying them, @nadialuna. It seems to be unfortunately common for shops and sellers to mislabel the stones they sell. Like the discussion about Is Selenite Really Selenite? :face_with_monocle:

I’ve tried ordering from sites like AliExpress and Amazon with very mixed results. For anyone looking to add some lovely Amazonite or other stones to their collection, I’ve found it’s worth it to spend a bit more and invest in stones from a specialized shop! :gem: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I agree! I only order from a couple shops. I learned the hard way. If you take a pic, this site helps with I’d a stone…

Otherwise, you’d have to use the Moh’s hardness scale, color, shapes, etc.
7 Likes

That’s amazing, Christina :heart_eyes: A crystal identifier is a really great resource- thanks so much for sharing! :gem::sparkles:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: I know the frustration trying to identify crystals! There’s also a website that my school uses a lot and that’s Mindat.org it’s all the way at the bottom. You enter the type of crystal then it has a pic and tells you everything
there is to know about that crystal.

4 Likes

I have an Amazonite mini tree and a Rose Quartz mini tree. I also have rough pieces of Amazonite. My daughter has a palm stone of it as well!

3 Likes

So Awsome thanks Christina!! Very nice!!
Jeannie
Blessed be!!

4 Likes

You are very welcome my friend :blush:

3 Likes

I have work with Amazonite. This green stone relates to heart and throat chakras. It allows the wearer to feel calm and at peace. It helps with emotional feelings of depression and anxiety. It is a excellent stone to have when you feel anxious and depressive. I really like the soothing energy it emits. I like to combine it with Amethyst and Aquamarine. They are beautiful together.

3 Likes

That is rainbow moonstone. It is a gorgeous heart shape.

3 Likes

This stone looks like synthetic opalite.

3 Likes

It is a moon stone I have one as well

3 Likes