Amethyst Crystal ; my new found friend

The Amethyst crystal properties are deeply connected to the third eye chakra, the center of spirituality and intuition, and the crown chakra, the chakra that governs our connection to the universe. Amethyst also works to protect your spirit by surrounding your energy field in a bubble of violet light. I am hoping to strengthen my intuition . Seeking for another Amethyst if anyone knows of where I might find this new found friend. Also one called something rainbow or vice versa.

9 Likes

Hey Flagrum. Im as well looking for a amethyst. I feel really drawn to this crystal. I have no reason but when i see one it seems to calm me as i deal with anxiety.

7 Likes

@brad1 @FlagrumThorn I did a search on Etsy for Amethyst and there are many options. I filtered for ‘free shipping’ and “USA” locations. These popped up with some nice chunks of raw…
NewMoonBeginnings
Knightsmaretrading on Etsy.

7 Likes

GG2Treasures is a shop of a friend of mine.

And, use the code: PATTY20 FOR 20%OFF ANY ORDER ANYTIME
8 Likes

Hey brad1. Same for me.

5 Likes

Sweet!!!
Thank you@christina4

5 Likes

Thanks Berta for the links.

5 Likes

As an empath, I use amethyst to help protect me from what I call energy vampires. My husband is one of them. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why my kids made me so tired all the time. When I did finally figure it out, they were mostly grown and moved out. I also have an amethyst bracelet that was crafted by an Etsy seller for protection. I found several at our local Wicca store and in Casper Wy. Here is the link to their FB page https://www.facebook.com/wondercasperwy

They have so many crystals that I spend a ton of money every week I go there just on small crystals. If you are ever in the area, they are worth the visit.

6 Likes

That’s wonderful you’ve connected with Amethyst, @FlagrumThorn! It is a truly lovely crystal :purple_heart:

Others have kindly shared some great links and resources. I would also point you towards the Resource Wiki (see: “Shops”) and the other shop links people have shared in the Recommendations Category.

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you! It truly with my Wiccan friend saved me from a early demise. That’s why I am here , to see and feel things that others can’t , truly not the same person I was 9 months ago. Pagan beliefs growing stronger.

4 Likes