An Easy Guide for Multiple Replies! šŸ’¬

haha no, no, thatā€™s not what User Interface means :rofl: it means the way the system is designed, where the buttons are placed, and how the app looks.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a new week and weā€™ve been blessed with many wonderful new members (welcome again! :heart:)

Boosting this very helpful guide about how to make multiple replies- it might seem tricky at first, but it saves time and energy instead of having to reply one by one. Give it a try, and if you need help remember that your Mod team is here if you need us! :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@MeganB
Thanks :pray: I needed this! As you can tell from my introduction thread. My replies are all over the place :rofl:

7 Likes

haha thatā€™s okay! :laughing: Thatā€™s what weā€™re here for!

6 Likes

I love this how-to, I remember when I learned to reply to multiple people in one postā€¦ saved so much time replying doing it all at once :laughing:

6 Likes

I apologize for not doing this properly. When I read something with many replies, I find myself with something on my mind which I donā€™t want to forget so I reply, and several replies end up clustered at the bottom of the page, looking messy. I, also, am older, with a fading memory, unable to multitask like I used to. Younger people see the mess and donā€™t realize what is happening on the other side of the post. Iā€™m learning to scroll up and reread while Iā€™m replying. It takes more time, but itā€™s worth it.

6 Likes

Oh, no apologies needed! :hugs: This is just an easier way of handling the forum sometimes. I find it easier to do multiple replies when youā€™re on the computer. Itā€™s much more difficult to do it on the app :laughing: no harm done!

6 Likes

Multiple replies is a handy feature that saves a lot of replying/typing and makes using the forum easier- Iā€™m just bumping this helpful guide to help put it in on the radar for all the new folks in the forum! :sparkles: :grinning:

Blessed be!

6 Likes