An Easy Spell For Mabon

Here’s a simple Mabon spell to honor the autumn equinox and bring balance and gratitude into your life:

Mabon Balance and Gratitude Spell

Materials:

1. A small apple (symbolizing the harvest)

2. A brown or orange candle (for autumn)

3. A piece of paper and a pen

4. A small bowl or cauldron

5. A cinnamon stick (for prosperity and protection)

Instructions:

Prepare Your Space: Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Light the brown or orange candle and place the apple and cinnamon stick before you. Take a few deep breaths to center yourself.

Focus on Gratitude: Write down three things you’re grateful for on the piece of paper. As you write, think about the blessings in your life and the balance you seek as the seasons change.

Invoke Balance: Hold the apple in your hands and say:

"As the day equals night,

I honor the balance, the dark, and the light.

With this apple, a symbol of fall,

I give thanks for the harvest and welcome it all."

Release and Celebrate: Place the paper with your gratitude list in the bowl or cauldron, and carefully burn it using the candle’s flame.

As the paper burns, say:

"With this flame, I release my thanks,

To the earth, the sky, and the moon so grand.

Balance restored, gratitude in my hand,

Mabon blessings across the land."

Complete the Spell: Once the paper has burned, let the candle burn down safely or extinguish it.

Place the cinnamon stick in your kitchen or on your altar as a reminder of the prosperity and protection the season brings.

Final Blessing: Eat the apple mindfully, savoring each bite as you absorb the energy of Mabon and the balance it represents.

This spell is a simple yet powerful way to honor Mabon and bring balance and gratitude into your life.

12 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing this! I bookmarked it!

6 Likes

This is so lovely! I’m so going to use it this year! Thank you so much for sharing.

5 Likes

Apples and cinnamon - sign me up! This looks like a lovely spell to welcome the equinox and a period of balance :basket: :balance_scale: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, @Silverbear! :heart:

6 Likes