Ancestral Healing With Crystals 💎

Your ancestors are the group of people that you descend from. Familiar history and lineage can accrue karma just as we can as individuals. This can effect you on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. The following layout utilizes fossils, which are known for their connection to past lives and ancestors. The ultimate goal of this layout is to clear energetic baggage and karma passed down through your ancestral line.

Begin this layout by placing a Hematite stone at the Earth Star Chakra (between and just below your feet) to keep yourself grounded throughout the process. (You’ll be laying down). Next, place a Fossil of your choice (I prefer to work with ammonite for this because the spiral shape helps facilitate release) over the Solar Plexus Chakra (the upper belly area) which is where we store energetic baggage. Then, place a Clear Quartz Crystal at each of the Past Life Chakras (just behind the ears).

Finally, place an Aura Quartz Crystal at the area of your Soul Star Chakra (above the Crown Chakra). Once all the crystals are in place, hold the intention to release any ancestral karma or family baggage by visualizing the negative energy from your entire body and aura collecting at the Solar Plexus Chakra and being released through the Fossil that’s placed there. This may take longer for some but 5-15 minutes is recommended.

Note
I am in no way an artist :rofl:

Here’s a diagram from my notes:

:gem: This was taken from my notes at The Love and Light School For Crystal Healing :gem:

10 Likes

Thank you for this doll! I’m copying it into my B.o.S on crystals as we speak!

It may be helpful for Piper as a back up on my spell work

5 Likes

You’re welcome to copy anything I post!

5 Likes

Thank you xxx

5 Likes

You’re welcome :relaxed::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

What if you don’t have a fossil or aura quartz? Any suggestions for substitutions?

4 Likes

Clear Quartz is a substitute for any crystal.
Besides that, for a fossil substitute, amethyst can work, rose quartz, or even selenite, malachite, rhodochrosite, lapis lazuli.
For Aura Quartz, rose quartz, amethyst or any white crystal will do.

5 Likes

Thanks, love!

3 Likes

Thank you for this, it’s exactly what I needed! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, love!!!

@Taliya you’re welcome too! I’m glad to help!!

3 Likes