Any Guesses?

Any guess on which meditation I am working on?

8 Likes

I haven’t a clue @SilverBear :thinking:

8 Likes

Thank you @SilverBear! :two_hearts: Perfect timing!

8 Likes

Not sure, but I see lots of pretty colors and effects! :eagle: :star_struck:

Your videos are always gorgeous :heart: May I ask what video program you like to use, @Silverbear? I’ve been playing around with a free program for hobby videos and it is… pretty crappy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@SilverBear
Tell cause we don’t have a clue​:blush::blush:

7 Likes

My official guess is a guided meditation for Meeting the Morrigan :blush: from the book Goddess Connections by Tara Reynolds.

6 Likes

YEP!! Will be released in May sometime. :slight_smile:

I have three LOL I use Adobe premier elements 2021, PowerDirect 365 (which is what is pictured) and I also have Magisto…OH, and at times I’ve used Canva to create videos as well. So, I guess 4 lol.

I actually DO social media marketing for a living so I need all the toys to create stuff for my clients as well as my own stuff!

6 Likes

PS - I believe you will love it. I listened to the one you originally sent… I could only get half way through it. LOL Her reading was… “meh” Not that I am perfect at voiceovers but I just couldn’t relax listening to how she was reading it.

7 Likes

EEEEKKKK!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so excited for this to come out, I will definitely be keeping my eyes :eyes: peeled for it!

EXACTLY! :star_struck: The meditation itself is great… but the presentation, I just knew that you could do so much better after I listened to Meeting Macha. I always enjoy your work. I am so grateful for this! Thank you! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you. I am almost done editing it. It’s a big project! I am excited to put the last few tweaks on it.

6 Likes

@SilverBear
I don’t know but WOW! If that’s your studio, you go girl!
Are you looking for asteroids, or meteors. Or trying to contact your people, “E.T. Phone home?”
OMG!!! Are the Aliens coming…Ahhhhh! Run away.
Garnet
Sorry, I’m having a Monday on a Wednesday. And I wrote this before reading everyone’s reply.
Much love.

6 Likes

HAHA. :slight_smile: No aliens - yet… lol.

5 Likes

I can’t even begin to tell you what perfect timing this is for me right now… It will definitely be added to the Morrigan post in Witchy Wisdom that I put together. Thank you so much! :hugs:

6 Likes

You’re amazing, Silverbear- that’s a lot of programs to have mastered! :clap::grinning: Thanks for the names- I know Canva pretty well, but the other ones sound pretty fancy haha. I think I’ll stick to playing with the free editor for now, but it’s nice to know there are more advanced options out there if I ever feel the urge to dive deeper into video work!

Thanks so much- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.