Any ideas on a calendar for witch events

Hi all, i tend to go over my head with things at home so much so i forget important events i think about almost daily such as Full Moons and even Sabbats. I was wondering, does anyone know any great apps for you phone that will automatically give you notifications when a Sabbat for full moon is near? I know i could get off my lazy backside and add them into my phone, but i tend not to see reminders and alarms only tend to let you you it so far into the future…
Any ideas would be great thanks :blush:

10 Likes

No ideas, but I’ll watch this post as this is a good idea :grin:

10 Likes

I’ve heard of Saged as a witchy app, but unsure if they have a calendar feature. I use a hard copy moon phase journal that keeps me pretty on top of things if I keep using it! Moon phase studio journal. :memo:

I also have a regular weekly planner for work and everyday life and in that I usually mark full moons and sabbats. It’s a lot to remember though!

12 Likes

I have a moon calendar on my wall above my altar that I look at daily. It has been helping me feel more in synch with the moon. Sorry this not a digital solution…i just looked on Google so i could send you the calndar I have but it recommended Moonly to me. Maybe try that out?

12 Likes

I mean, we have the Spells8 calendars that you can add to your phone. They are updated by the team here and as long as you have your calendar notifications turned on you’ll get notified :blush: :heart:

Here’s the community calendar with the challenges, group rituals, and other coven stuff.
Forum Community Calendar!

Here is the link to the 2024 Pagan Calendar collection that has many different types of calendars you can add to your phone!
2024 Wiccan & Pagan Holiday Calendar – Spells8

As for other apps, I’m not sure if there’s such a thing. I’d be curious to know, too!

11 Likes

Seconding the Witchy Calendar here - it’s how I stay on top of upcoming pagan/magical holidays! :raised_hands: :sparkles:

8 Likes

I use the calendars from here

8 Likes

Same! Helps me keep on track with the moon schedule, world holidays, sabbats and the like! I love having it on my google calendar.

9 Likes

I also have a hard copy i have of the moon phases and Sabbats, but with all the work here piled up at home, i am lucky if i get a minute to be in my sacred space, however i have been making sure recently that i do, so maybe all i need to do it put it up somewhere i will see it everyday such as n the fridge etc… :blush:

9 Likes

Sure i will check that out, but atm it seem i am swinging more towards the hard copy??? I will just have to make sure i see it regularly even when i don’t intend to :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you this is great, and yes i downloaded the app on my new phone a while back when i got it so i could do that. Perfect! :blush:

9 Likes

Will send you picture of it when I get home from work

10 Likes

Thanks. Have a good day at work :blush:

9 Likes

I like it because it is one cycle of the moonon the lunar cycle as a month. I haven’t seen another calendar like it. My neighbor gave me one last year and ordered my own this year.
Here is the URL. https://www.thelunapress.com/
I forgot to post this till this morning!!! Let me know what you think :thinking:

9 Likes

Awesome - I’m glad it works for you!

6 Likes

I have the moon phase displayed on my apple watch so I can see it every time I check the time… I try to mark full moons in my planner and write down any holidays from the community calendars here.

6 Likes

Beautiful! :blush: it looks like it will be very helpful… i have this fisry i love i order at the end of every ywar for the coming year, it is helpful. Obly issue is if say i have been busy, sick, etc…, then if i don’t look at it i miss the full moon and even Sabbats! :pensive: This is what it looks like:

7 Likes

So pretty. Yeah i have a similar problem that is why i like the visual reminder on my wall

7 Likes