Any tea recommendations?

Hello fellow witches!

Anyone have and good tea recommendations? I’m looking to try new things and I’d love to find something that is naturally slightly sweet. My go to is oolong with a tiny bit of honey, but I get bored with it after a while. I have found tons of options for sampler packs on Amazon, but I end up overwhelmed with brand and variety options. I’d love to hear your favorites!

12 Likes

I love Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Spiced Chai would be really good with honey. There are oodles of good teas out there, I should know I have a big collection. But if I had to only pick one it would be Earl Grey.

10 Likes

One of my sweeter tasting teas that I like is Roobois with a touch of honey or a Kava Stress Relief by Yogi Teas. I’m not a tea person but these are really good!

10 Likes

Hibiscus! It is a super underrated flower and a wonderful flavor. It also has some of the highest levels of antioxidants compared to other foods.

11 Likes

Chammomile is naturally sweet, as is lavender and sweet mint.

9 Likes

Good answer!

8 Likes

Tea Forte has some very nice amazing blends, as well as mono-teas. Recommend picking up their assortments and collection chest, try many different types. My personal favorite blend is the herbal African solstice, find it sweet not having to add sugar, but there’s no caffeine in it though.

8 Likes

Ooo… my favorites are:

• chamomile & lavender
  • chamomile, lavender, and mint
  • chamomile, vanilla, & cinnamon
  • Twinings Christmas Tea
  • Twinings Winter Tea
  • Blueberry Pea Flower tea
  • Wild Child Tea

Those are my go to teas at the moment. :hugs:

9 Likes

I am huge fan of David’s tea for some reason. Only place I will get loose tea. I have tried their Green Passionfruit tea and it’s def my favourite. Can be done cold or hot. I think they still have it.

I have also done their Mother’s Little Helper and Cold 911. Both are very good as well.

7 Likes

You’ve got some great tea suggestions here already, @jill8, and as you say, it can get overwhelming with all of the options available! So many wonderful teas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

I have a handful of teas I like to drink, and choosing which one to have when is largely determined by if it has caffeine or not. I recommend caffeinated teas in the morning (usually with or after food for a digestive boost)- i.e your favorite black or green tea to energize for the day :zap::coffee:

In the afternoon, I like herbal teas with health benefits. My current favorites are Yarrow, Red Raspberry Leaf, Ginger and Lemon, Elderberry, and Peach :tea::relaxed:

Later in the evening, a good nighttime tea often has relaxing properties- they are herbal teas or decaffeinated blends. I recommend Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Lavender, and Mint :herb::tea:

This is just my tea schedule that helps me choose what to drink and when- I imagine every tea drinker has their own methods of choice! I hope you’re able to find some fun new teas to try- wishing you all the best! Blessed tea time :heart::teapot:

7 Likes

Depends on what you’re looking for, do you want something with or without caffeine, are there certain flavors you love or don’t, any cross-reactivities/allergies/do not take with type things to consider?
Myself I steer fairly clear of herbal teas because many of them have chamomile, and I have a cross-reactive allergy to it. 2 years of daily immunotherapy later it’s improved enough that if one sneaks past me I’m not going to have a full attack, but I still read the labels carefully.
I tend to go for a classic black or green, sometimes a flavored one in the evening. I’d been doing turmeric tea on recommendation from my doctor to help with inflammation, but we’ve stopped that as it turns out it wasn’t inflammation all by itself causing the hip pain.
Samplers are a great way to try all different ones, just pick one and drink your way through it, note which ones you like and go from there, sometimes websites will give you recommendations, if you liked tea A, you might like teas B and C. The brands I’ve had the best results with have been Adagio Teas, Capitol Teas, and Shab Row Tea Emporium.

7 Likes

Here’s what I’ve added to my collection so far! I have to say, I love them all, but I think my favorite is the lemon and echinacea tea. :purple_heart: @Amethyst - the Breakfast in Paris is a lot like a mild Lady Grey - I think the lavender added is really nice - I definitely recommend it! @Francisco the hibiscus tea really packs a punch - I love the color and the smell, but I definitely need some honey with that one!

7 Likes

I just recently purchased a Yogi Honey Lavender tea that is fantastic. Slightly sweet, slightly floral. It paired very nicely with the Lavender Tea Meditation: Purify & Sleep meditation!

I purchased mine through Wal-Mart.com. It was an in-store item for me so I’m willing to bet most stores carry it!

6 Likes

This is one of my favorites to drink! :heart_eyes: It has such a good flavor that a strict coffee-drinker such as myself can enjoy this tea with nothing more than a bit of honey.

5 Likes

That sounds lovely! Thanks!

4 Likes

Sheesh - helps if I include the photo I meant to attach! :roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I smiled when I saw this @jill8 - I literally just had a cup of the Tazo Passion for my tea meditation this morning! It is such a great blend (for anyone who is a fan of hibiscus!) :hibiscus: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@jill8 ive added many tea recipes to the recipes section of the forum. Ive also got many more if needed.

6 Likes

For just a soothing blend, and the one i use for my meditations, in the regular, is passionflower with vanilla.

Now if im wanting a more intense mediation then i change it up depending on my need.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.