Anyone else find this strange?

Greetings

Does anyone else find this odd? It looks like I have a toad that likes to follow me around. It use to be under the stairs that lead to the underneath of my house, but now it is in my garder where I hang out. Last night when I went to water there it was again. It allows me to pick it up and pet it and it seems to follow me around when I’m watering. Any thoughts? Or just a strange toad? I call him Fred lol

4 Likes

It could be just a strange toad. It could be a sign. The difference is entirely up to you. If you feel that there is a deeper meaning to this toad following you around, explore what that meaning could be. However, if toads are common in your area around this time of year, maybe take the toad as just being a natural occurrence.

Only you can determine what is and isn’t a sign or strange occurrence.

2 Likes

Animals trust their instincts and can tell by smell, what your vibes are. Little Fred loves you, keep him, and enjoy him.

1 Like

It seems that Fred really likes you! :frog::two_hearts: Animals can sense a lot more than people can- Fred knows you are a good person and that you won’t hurt him. You must have a strong connection with animals!

@SilverBear posted recently about Spirit Animals.

It could be that the universe is reaching out to you (via sweet Fred) and is trying to tell you something! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well he disappeared for 2 days but he’s back and wanting to come in the house. Say hi to Fred

7 Likes

Hi Fred! :frog::wave:

That’s adorable- he really looks like he wants to follow you into the house! :laughing: You’ve made a very dedicated friend, @Katt! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My boyfriend is all worried that i’m going to let him in, as he puts it “never know with you, you would have a house full of all kinds of animals if you could”. So true lol

2 Likes

This getting nuts now may I introduce you to mini Fred.

5 Likes

They are so cute! :laughing:

And according to the Continuum Encyclopedia of Symbols, toads are a good house spirit.

Toad symbolism meaning

3 Likes

You apparently they are good luck. Bring on the toads lol

2 Likes

Ahhhh mini-Fred is also very cute! :frog::two_hearts:

It seems like you have a lot of luck with toads- and that the toads are also lucky for you! I think you’ve found a wonderful thing, perhaps Fred and mini-Fred could help with some spellwork as your spirit animals or familiars! :sparkles:

1 Like

Yup pretty sure I have found my spirit animal. Who knew it would be a :frog: I look for him every day and even if I can’t find his hiding spot I say good morning and good night to him. (Crazy right lol) I am much more of an animal person than a people person

2 Likes

Life is full of wonders and surprises- friends and familiars come in all shapes and sizes! :grin: :two_hearts:

I think that’s sweet! Just because you can’t see Fred doesn’t mean he can’t hear/see you- I am sure he appreciates your kind words! :frog::two_hearts:

1 Like

He was there again last night and I sat in my doorway for about 5 min and sure enough he hopped right on over to me I asked him what message is he trying to tell me (maybe I’m nuts talking to a toad but whatever) I thanked him for his visit gave him a little pet on the back and wished him a good evening. There now seems to be a bunch of baby toads in my veggie garden as well. Soooo cute

5 Likes

He is just so precious his eyes have a “knowing” about them.

1 Like

Aww this is the sweetest thing!! :two_hearts:

He’s definitely trying to tell you something and I definitely think he’s your spirit animal :frog:

1 Like

Well it’s official, I’m going to have to change my name to frog lady. First there was Fred the toad, then the baby toads and now these guys. The only water I have on my property is my pool 2 neighbours have water basins but not a single toad or frog. Let’s just say it makes mowing the lawn a bit of a challenge.

7 Likes

Frog Lady!! :frog: Sounds like out of a fairy tale! :rofl:

5 Likes

Hathor

Heqet (Egyptian ḥqt, also ḥqtyt " Heqtit ") is an Egyptian goddess of fertility, identified with Hathor , represented in the form of a frog. To the Egyptians, the frog was an ancient symbol of fertility, related to the annual flooding of the Nile.

Source

You are HATHOR!! Maybe not being preggers yourself, but bestowing it on all!

4 Likes

In my family, the “frog lady” is like the boogie man! When I was a kid, my mom would call her best friend if I was misbehaving, and she would talk to me in a croaky fake voice warning me to be good! (I loved frogs as a child & still do, so I dont know why it worked so well as a fear tactic?)

Now, my nephews are both aware of & have talked to the “frog lady” a few decades after the fact! Its still my mom’s best friend behind the phone.

Sorry, off topic, but I couldn’t resist because for me it IS out of a fairy tale! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes