Anyone have experience with Poppets?

I’ve been doing a little research on them, and have a want to make one for myself to use in a self-love spell. But I want to know some more user experiences before I start working on one of my own.

Any info would be much appreciated! Resources are great share too :smiley: Thank you!

6 Likes

I made a how-to video for a poppet a while ago. Let me grab you the link :blush:

So far my friend loves the poppet and said that it’s worked great for her.

8 Likes

thank you!!! <3 love your tutortial too. yours is so cute!

5 Likes

I also recommend the above video :slight_smile: I bought myself some fabric and a little sewing kit after watching it :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Aww thank you both! I hope your poppets turn out just the way you want :hearts:

6 Likes

Self-love spells are a great type of poppet magic! Kudos to you @autumn7 :+1:

1. Make it in your name, fill it with ingredients for love such as dried rose petals, lavender, calendula, St. John’s wort, basil.

2. You can add crystals such as rose quartz, sunstone, and fluorite.

3. Add a strand of your own hair.

4. Sew the poppet closed, hold it against your heart as you visualize infusing it with your own love, care, attention. You can do this with the help of a candle :candle: and self-love affirmations.

Keep it in a safe, protected space. Make it a comfortable place for the puppet, symbolizing your happiness. You can sit it on your altar too and cleanse it frequently reminding you of the Magic that is working on yourself. :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions and tutorial! I will definitely try this method out. :slight_smile: I’m glad you mentioned hair, for some reason I felt the need to put some of my own in there, haha.

4 Likes