Anyone Know about these?

HI Guys, Has anyone ever used this deck? It was sooo and is sooo beautiful I had to have it.

Secondly I got my dice from Wish today, but no instructions or anything, anyone ever use them? I am not even sure what they are called to be able to look up how to read them, or use them,

5 Likes

I’ve heard many people rave about that deck, its beautiful and I love the minimalist approach to the artwork, also your dice are really cool! I play D&D and the look is what drew me to them, forgive me for my ignorance what do you use those particular dice for? I’m guessing it has something to do with astrology?

2 Likes

I really don’t know what to use them for, they do have all kinds of astrology symbols on them. I am trying to find out, I thought they were cool and they wanted me to buy them lol

2 Likes

I had some dice in a box I bought on Etsy for Ostara, they were normal dice though. It came with a card explaining dice divination, maybe it can still be helpful to you:

1 Like

This is very cool! I had no idea about dice divination!

2 Likes

These have astrological signs on them. but Dice divination is cool too!

I don’t have that deck specifically, but I love love love my Wild Unknown tarot deck. I want to get the rest of them when I have the money. It’s beautiful and I love the imagery on the cards.

1 Like