Appreciation

Hello my witches!
I just wanted to say that i think this community is wonderful. I started out strong then life got in the way and I kind of got lost from this community and my practice. My #1 goal in 2023 is to be more involved in this community and to get back to being a full time Witch again. Does anyone have any good suggestions at everyday magic. Just little things that I can add into my daily routine. I have a few things i do but just looking for fresh ideas. Id really appreciate it and I appreciate this group so much. Happy New Year my friends!!

8 Likes

I follow the daily ritual on Spells8 by lighting a color candle for each day while I pick out my clothes. I will light an incense too or difuse an essential oil. It doesn’t take much time once you have your candles lined up. I will use the crystal for the day too unless I’m needing something more specific for that day. I usually carry them in my pocket.

Tuesday’s Magick Candle

red candle

Light a red candle to receive vigor and strength. Meditating with a red candle enables courage, power, fertility, magnetism, desire, and action.

I try to wear the color in my wardrobe too even if its underneath, its just for me anyway :wink:

Wishing you lots of luck in the New Year! :tada: and looking forward to seeing you in the forum too :infinite_roots: its a great place to spend your time.
:butterfly:

6 Likes

Happy :hugs: New Year @Franki-Moon :sparkler:

5 Likes

Welcome back @Franki-Moon! A thing I do is bless my food right before I eat it. That might help you. Good luck with your goals and Happy New Year!

5 Likes

@Franki-Moon welcome back. Theres a post in #sacred-space that has spell a day posts.

@Sarafeena_Sage candle a day is a great idea

6 Likes

Aside from the Daily Devotional & Daily Lunar Spells, you can try to work on doing some magic in the mundane.

Whether its stirring a sigil or setting an intention with your daily coffee or tea, a cleansing shower or bath including playing music from Woke Nation or other cleansing music, a daily meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: that you can also do while walking or in the shower.

The Magick in the Mundane is a great place to start also.

4 Likes

Welcome @Franki-Moon,

That’s an awesome goal for the new year- I’m cheering for you, Franki! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Others have shared some great suggestions and ideas- I second the Daily Devotional and Daily Spells! There is also a Spell-A-Day post every day in the forum with a highlighted spell that might catch your eye or spark some interest.

@Silverbear has a great series of videos called “Quick Witchery” that are full of fun and easy ways to add a bit of magick into your day. You can find the full list of videos here, and I’ll add in the first one so you can take a quick peek:

Wishing you a very happy new year too- blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

Hooray for that, Franki-Moon! :clap: You’re not the only one that gets lost along the way, for sure. I find myself going back and forth sometimes – but you know what? That’s just part of my life that I’ve learned to accept :laughing: I’m looking forward to seeing you around more often, though!

Bry already shared one of them but SilverBear has many different videos around here about adding in quick magick to your life. The tips are super simple and effective, too. Usually they’re very easy to do!

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the luck and blessings as we move into the new year! :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you all so much!! Im so excited to look into everything. You guys are the best! :black_heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Franki-Moon! Good luck and blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.