April 29 Daily Affirmation 🌖

Message to self:

“I am grateful for every experience

in my life, because it helped shape

me into who I am today, and today

I am where I am meant to be.”

~ Lukas Notes

13 Likes

I needed this reminder a lot when I was getting sober. I’m saying this bc it’s my friends birthday who passed away due to drugs. I was helping him but he had to want the help. I wouldn’t enable him. Just be supportive and have patience with a listening ear.

But maybe it’s a lesson. That could have been me and my mom. Now you all know we don’t have the best relationship. But I’m so glad I’m where I am today bc I have the chance to better our relationship.

This is what I needed to hear today. I am exactly where I am for a reason. Knowing all I know.
The good.
The bad.
The sus. Lol

I love you all. And you’re where you’re supposed to be for a reason. I’m just glad I’m a part of it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Sending you Love and Light today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is such a true message and one we all needed thank you :heartpulse: you are an amazing person and we love you too :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I’m glad you found a good affirmation waiting for you today of all days. I’ll be thinking of you love! :hugs: :purple_heart: :candle:

5 Likes

I was just thinking about this the other day! Thank you!

5 Likes

Sometimes, the things that we are meant to see, that we need to see, appear before us just when we need its meaning the most. I deeply resonate with this affirmation as well. Sending you healing vibes from the Adirondacks :butterfly:

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful affirmation. I felt this one deep because it’s a personal belief of mine, just stated more eloquently.

I am very happy to hear you are able to reflect and grow from something so hard to deal with. In my opinion, to truly accept something traumatic and no longer hold on to the negativity is one of the hardest things to do, but also the most fulfilling. It’s easy to let it consume you, but SO hard to take control of the power it has over you. You are strong and amazing. :heart:

7 Likes

I indeed love this? It actually reflects my journey with my passed life experiences and other times in my life. Good one :hugs:

4 Likes

A very powerful affirmation that, from looking at everyone’s replies, resonates deeply throughout the coven. Sending love and light today with the hope that everyone’s experiences, whether they be good or challenging, help to lead them towards brighter places :sun:

Blessed be to all!

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much! Trauma is very tricky to live with! I battle it everyday in every way but I’m a warrior!!! Thank you for your kind words!

2 Likes

That’s true! I’m glad I’ve found one that everyone could resonate with.

3 Likes

I’m working on past life(s) now. I know of three right now. I’ll tell about them another time. Maybe I can message you if you’d like?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re so welcome! :rose::relaxed::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Of all days, right! Thank you… yesterday actually went better than I thought bc I did make a jar spell to aid me. I’m glad I did it. :rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes