April, May, June 2022 Daily Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

I still have a lot of unanswered questions about life😔

9 Likes

So beautiful @Garnet- this is what I needed to hear today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for blessing us with your wisdom and this very uplifting affirmation- it makes me excited to learn more and continue to grow on the adventure of life! :heart:

You will find your answers, Amara- no one is born knowing everything. We are learning and growing every day- the answers you seek will make themselves known to you as you continue on your journey :heart:

Many blessings! :sparkles:

9 Likes

@amara
You know what? So do I!
Garnet

9 Likes

Beautiful, @Garnet! You do great poems that make you think. I love these.

7 Likes

Thanks allot love, I pray to find what I seek​:heartbeat::pray:

5 Likes

@Garnet
Ur answers are just lovely when read, I guess we research together :heartbeat:

5 Likes

“My foundation is stronger than I realize and the support I have is truly remarkable. My mission is bigger than me and everything I need is here in my life.”
~ Shawn Fontaine (via Moon Omens daily affirmations)

Being that I’ve been questioning my path and my purpose, today’s Moon Omens affirmation really resonated with me. I was meant to see this at this point as I just had a tarot reading that told me almost the same thing as this! I need to trust myself.

6 Likes

Beautiful quote, @Amaris_Bane- thank you for sharing it! :heart:

4 Likes

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Affirmation: Alignment & enlightenment are what I seek. Guide me in my quest for balanced ascendence & grounding as roots dug deep, eyes to the skies, I travel between worlds.

Eiwaz/Ihwaz/Elwaz - 13th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 5th Rune of Heimdall’s Aett :iwaz:

4 Likes

I think we can assume the word woman could say people….

This is from a Facebook group I love called “Good Night Poetry Lovers.” They always post great stuff!

7 Likes

Thursday, June 16, 2022

7 Likes

What a fantastic answer your prof provided! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

If you don’t change direction you may end up where you are going.
I don’t know where I saw this but have it written in my book of inspirational quotes. Sometimes this has helped me change directions sometimes it has stopped me from moving forward. That quote about putting pen to paper has me inspired to really set my goals down rather than just thinking about them.

6 Likes

It is usually more useful to write them down even for releasing things like emotions or emotional attachments. I have used it many times for all kinds of things & it can be very reinforcing also for intentions & goals.

6 Likes

8 Likes

That s a lovely poem AileyGrey :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

That’s gorgeous @AileyGrey- thank you for sharing it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I am Sovereign!
I am strong
I have integrity
I am intuitive
I am disciplined
I am powerful !
I am a goddess!
I am aware!
I am wild but tamed
Jeannie

8 Likes

AileyGrey,:rice_scene:
This is such a beautiful poem! :sunrise:
I should write it down in my bos because it touched me! I had shivers! :mount_fuji:
Jeannie

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.