Archangel zophiel angel of wisdom and knowledge

Angel of Monday
Patron of pupils, students, science and discoveries. Its energy brings us mental clarity, helps us grasp higher information, understand and remember easily the texts we read, write good assignments and exams, acquire new knowledge and abilities, decode symbols and sacred scriptures, come to contact with our inner wisdom and lead us to enlightenment. He holds in his hands the book of wisdom and higher knowledge. We place its crystal in the 6th chakra – third eye (pituitary gland), which is associated with intellect and understanding and in the 7th chakra – top – (pineal gland) which is the seat of the inner teacher and helps us express our highest wisdom .

11 Likes

I really like the information on the Angels that you have done over the last week or so! Thank you for sharing! :hugs:

11 Likes

I’m going to echo what Siofra said- I’m really enjoying learning about the angels too! Thanks for sharing about them, @AIRAM :hugs: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@AIRAM u are awesome love.

7 Likes

Thank you my beauty!

5 Likes

I am glad you like it!

5 Likes

I thank you! I am very glad that you are interested as a topic!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.