Ask the Pendulum 💎 NEW Spells8 Feature!

Are you ready to get your questions answered?

Spells8 has a new feature ready for you to use now!

Our online pendulum is easy to use! Simply focus on your question, type it in the box, and click “Ask your Question.” Your answer will then be revealed to you! You can ask as many questions as you’d like, but be sure they are only yes/no questions. The pendulum will not answer more complicated questions.

Check it out here! → Ask the Pendulum! – Spells8

18 Likes

Cool!!

I asked a question and I got a maybe. I clarified the question and got the correct answer. :).

As it was a test, I asked a question I knew the answer to.

8 Likes

I asked a few questions but I don’t think I got the correct answer to them. I asked my pendulum the same questions and got answers to them. I do like that it is on the site and it is fun to use.

10 Likes

This is cool! I don’t use pendulums well because of the tremors in my hand, I don’t trust what it’s saying. This is a big help. Plus it looks fun! Thank you!

9 Likes

Such a fun new feature

8 Likes

haha :sweat_smile: Way to put my Java coding skills to the test! I’m glad it passed :blush:

I’m glad you like that it’s online! And while it is fun to use, just like any other divination tool it may not always be accurate, especially since it’s limited to the whims of technology and Javascript. Thank you for trying it!

You’re welcome!

Thanks, Nixi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’ve been playing with this one for a couple of days :laughing:

The 1st time I got “No Answer” & when i rephrased it, I got a “Yes”… & in that instance it was correct :partying_face:

I used it again & got no answer… so rephrased it & got “No”

The third time I asked it if my name was my given name & it said “No” :rofl:

I like the feature & it seems to do better with simple yes/no but… I also realize that its limited by the technology & coding parts too :smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is really amazing- what a great feature to have on hand! I’ve already asked a few questions and it has been a blast to use. Considering that pendulums aren’t my divination specialty, I think it’s safe to say that I like using the virtual pendulum more than pendulums in real life! :pendulum: :sparkles: :laughing:

Thank you so much for this new feature, Megan! :heart::blush:

9 Likes

I was using this earlier! I only use mine a couple of times regularly throughout the year :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So this was a good one to use this morning.

I’ve really got to get on this cleaning or at least start reorganizing things. Mybdays are blending together at the moment :rofl:

7 Likes

I don’t know how I missed replying to you and @BryWisteria three months ago :sweat_smile: but you’re welcome and I’m glad you like the feature!

I haven’t used it in a bit but I’m going to this morning. Let’s see how it goes… :laughing:

6 Likes

Hahaha I think sometimes the forum gets hungry and eats things- only to be found again months later :laughing: :+1:

It’s a really awesome feature- thanks again, Megan! :heart: :blush: :pendulum:

6 Likes

Silly hungry forum :laughing: You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Nom, nom, nom… I come across things from months ago & then light bulbs :bulb: go off like… ‘Oh yeah!’ Then I bump it to remind others or introduce them to the newer members who may not have come across it yet :rofl:

I figure if I forgot, someone else did too. :blush:

6 Likes

@Amethyst My hand gets a little shaky too, they sell great pendulum holders on Amazon, here’s a snapshot of one I got my eye on.

@MeganB Great feature. Less stuff to carry around although I’m very attached to my wooden pendulum. Good thing about pendulums is you can put them in your pocket, and bam, divination on the go. Fabulous :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, thank you! I’ll have to find one on Amazon I like and put it on my wish list!

7 Likes

You’re welcome :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, nice! How’d I miss this announcement back in April? :astonished:

8 Likes

I did too!

7 Likes

@tracyS – Thank you! I had a lot of fun making this feature and I’m glad to see that people enjoy it! And you’re right - a pendulum in your pocket and you’ve got divination on the go :clap:

I’m not sure, but I’m glad you see it now!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.