Astral projection

** Can someone please tell me an easier way to do astral protection or lucid dreaming**

7 Likes

@tasha89 Here’s a link to the topic discussed here, it’s got some good info, maybe what you’re looking for.
:dizzy: Astral Travel & Astral Projection
Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

One thing that’s helped me lucid dream is to make it a habit to look at my hands while awake and tell myself out loud that when I see these hands, I know I’m dreaming. The repetition helps it carry over to dreams, and triggers lucidity whenever I see my hands. :open_hands:

To stay in the lucid dream, you might need to remind yourself constantly that you’re dreaming. Also focusing your eyes on a single point for a too long or getting very excited can wake you.

I haven’t gone into astral travel yet so I can’t really give any practical tips there… last Tuesday I met someone who had though, and she said that she does it from sitting in meditation. She said that she visualizes herself spinning around an axis out of her body.

7 Likes

Hi @tasha89,

Tracy kindly shared a link to a collection of Astral Travels resources- that’s a great place to start! You could also browse the astral-travel tag for more resources.

For lucid dreaming, Celestia has some wonderful tips for you- I second the idea of making a habit! Do something over and over throughout your day and ask yourself if you are lucid dreaming- this builds the practice, as you will do it in your dreams too. I used to kickstart lucidity in dreams by looking for a clock :mantelpiece_clock:

You can find some more resources and experiences in the Lucid Dreaming discussion here:

Lucid Dreaming: How to Control Your Dreams
Lucid-Dreaming-Spells8-Dream-Magick

There’s also a dreams tag you could explore- although it contains posts about all types of dream magick.

Wishing you all the best- lucid dreaming and astral travel are both skills that take time and effort to build a successful practice, but they are both worth the dedication. I hope you can find some methods that work for you!

Good luck and blessed be :star2:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.