Astral Spying

I had a question and saw a few posts and booked marked them. Does anyone know how to stop someone from Astral Spying? My friend did a reading on me and it shows this person I loathe is doing black magic on me and Astral Spying on me. She has been doing it for some time now. I have did breaking a curse spells, egg cleanses, and a bath. Last night I did a few spells and this morning an egg cleanse. Later on I will do another but I don’t like the fact that they are spying. I always have to seem to keep my guard up with this person and I’m not even bothering them. This is another reason I was led back on my journey.

After the egg cleanse I checked my playing cards again and only pulled one ace so seems like the curse spell and cleansing spell worked but they are still thinking negative thoughts. They can not astral spy in my house because it’s well guarded. Front door has red brick dust, inside I have penny’s in four corners and sage almost every day. So at this time it’s only when I’m out of the house, even my car is protected.

8 Likes

You might try a return to sender.

9 Likes

I was thinking of this as my next step too. I believe I don’t have two ingredients and are searching for substitute sheets. I just picked up some more oils.

7 Likes

Hello :wave: @Heav3n

I searched and found a response from @MeganB How to block people’s energies?
Megan posted some great ideas here, that might help.

I’m sending you healing and protection dear one! :hugs: I hope you know that you are very strong, and you can set an intention to stop/block the “spying” and it will be so! I also agree with @Garnet’s advice on doing a return-to-sender spell! Before I allowed my inner witch to come out, I asked Angels to protect my space. And more recently, I have been working with Blue Dragons :dragon: to clear negative energy and clear my path!

With love :heart: always

9 Likes

Thank you @marsha for the info. I set an intention and also did a freezer spell with another chant. I’m going to try the return to sender spell but can you ladies help me out. I don’t have lemons but I do have grapefruit and oranges. I am looking up now how to substitute but haven’t found anything yet. Also I don’t have black pepper incense, cinnamon, or ginger incense lol. I called on the angels too and I will start the path on my dragon journey too but I think I called on one last night coming upon it. Any help is appreciated.

7 Likes

@Heav3n

I think that oranges or grapefruit would both substitute for lemon, maybe one of the mods can confirm that. I absolutely NEVER use incense! (I have Asthma!) I use a diffuser and essential oils. What essential oils do you have?

1. Lime juice · 2. Orange juice · 3. Vinegar · 4. Citric acid · 5. Lemon zest · 6. White wine · 7. Lemon extract. ~Health Line

What spices do you have? If you have Pepper, Cinnamon, and/or Ginger, maybe you could add to a spray bottle of water, for the scent. Just some ideas :thinking:

With love :heart: always

7 Likes

All these are great ideas I can substitute the spices into a spray bottle I picked up a bunch of herbs and I have these in the kitchen cupboard. That was brilliant. The only issue with the lemon is it has to be cut open and Cloves have to be put in it. I was going to substitute that with lemon balm or lemon grass until I realized that issue. Tonight is the perfect night to do it with my Black candle meditation. If not they do have the uncrossing spell.

7 Likes

I think I finally found one. I can substitute Sage incense for any incense and I can use an apple for any fruit. It took a hour but it was worth it. Thank you ladies for the help as well. I can use them for next time.

7 Likes

I’m so glad you found a solution. I’ve been wanting to get a book on magickal substitutions but I just haven’t done that yet!
Big Hugs :people_hugging:

7 Likes

That is with the Internet is for I am searching person until I can find something. So far I have found three, but they’re all over the place. I have bookmarks all over, lol.

7 Likes

I am really curious about this, so I just did a Google search and found this for substitutions! :rofl: I was searching for Magic and should have used Witchcraft!

Would you mind sharing the links you found? Thank you!

7 Likes

Lol, too funny well I was searching substitutions in Wicca didn’t think to search the other way lol. Here’s one on my phone I believe the others are on my pc, when I get back on there I will post them for you.

Having a hard time trying to link it the other way from my phone.

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: so much @Heav3n :hugs:
It drives me crazy when I know the info is out there, and I just can’t find it! :rofl:

6 Likes

Your welcome!

6 Likes

I’m glad you were able to find substitutions! :clap: May your magic work in your favor :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

I have the ones from the site already but it didn’t help much. We came up in search too lol.

6 Likes

I’m happy you were able to find the items you needed & I hope this works for you!

I did want to add a good Herb Properties, Herb Substitute list, & it also has Old Herb Names to cross reference as well.

Herb Properties, Substitutions, & Old Herb Names: Raven & Crone

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it.

3 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

3 Likes