Astrological Forecast W/C 16th January 2023

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

Get ready to start turning your dreams into reality this week! As the planets :ringer_planet: are lining us up for some truly life changing Magick! :star2:

Mercury :astrology_mercury: Direct in Capricorn :capricorn: 18th January 2023 8:12am (ET) 18th January 2023 1:12pm (GMT)

We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief :relieved: as Mercury – Planet of Communication – stations Direct in grounded Capricorn! :goat:

Capricorn is reliable, trustworthy, ambitious, disciplined :student: and stable. It is the workhorse of the zodiac, a rule follower, a go getter, a dream achiever! :dizzy: In the negative, Capricorn can be pessimistic, stubborn, and work-obsessed.

When Mercury :astrology_mercury: enters Capricorn, our thoughts come down to earth, our ideas are realistic, and communication :speaking_head: becomes clear. Mercury rules our minds :brain: and influences the way we think and speak and Capricorn - one of the most conservative signs of the zodiac - flavours Mercury’s transit by putting a methodical, rational spin on our thought processes and interactions.

This is a GREAT position for us to begin acting on those plans we were thinking about during Retrograde :sparkles: Mercury will still be in its shadow phase :black_circle: for the next week or so, retracing the steps it made in early December, so expect some reoccurring themes.

Sun :astrology_sun: Enters Aquarius :aquarius: 20th January 2023 3:29am (ET) 20th January 2023 8:29am (GMT)

Get ready for our minds to start churning with brilliant ideas :bulb: as the Sun enters Aquarius this Friday! Aquarius :aquarius: is the oddball of the zodiac, pushing people outside their comfort zones to think and look :eyes: at things in ways they never have before. This sign is visionary, able to see all that is possible in the future and initiate it in the present moment.

The Sun’s energy is forceful! :mechanical_arm: It brings authority and leadership as well as embodying ones Core Self. The Sun is strength, energy & drive :zap: brightness and power!

Aquarius is known as the Water-bearer, but it is an Air sign. Air signs are all about the intellect, which means we act with our minds instead of our hearts. This brings a sense of detachment which will help us focus :face_with_monocle: our intentions on what’s real, and what will best serve us in the future :railway_track:

New Moon :astrology_moon: in Aquarius :aquarius: 21st January 2023 3:53pm (ET) 21st January 2023 8:53pm (GMT)

AQUARIUS – Air / Fixed
RULING PLANET - Uranus :astrology_uranus:
11th HOUSE – Wishes :crossed_fingers: Hopes :innocent: The Future :earth_asia: Social Awareness :people_hugging: Technology :computer: Friends :two_women_holding_hands:
COLOURS – Blue :large_blue_circle: Yellow :yellow_circle: Green :green_circle:
CRYSTALS – Amethyst, Garnet, Turquoise, Jasper :crystal_ball:

New Moons in general are all about setting intentions :writing_hand: and with this New Moon in progressive Aquarius, now is the time to be proactive in your passions! :heartbeat: Aquarius is the 11th House :house: which encompasses wishes, hopes and the future, all things technological, friends and humanitarian.

Now is a great time to set intentions around launching new projects in conjunction with teamwork :handshake: connecting with others and dreaming :thought_balloon: big for your future! Mercury is supporting you in Capricorn :clap: grounding you and encouraging you to work out practical ways to achieve these dreams.

Venus :astrology_venus: and Saturn :astrology_saturn: are meeting up in Aquarius around this time too, which is sprinkling intentions set at the New Moon with durability. Take this New Moon as a time to reflect :person_in_lotus_position: and plan for a fabulous future! Journal :books: on where you want your life to be this time next year, using money and relationships as key themes. Write as if you’re already living it and start taking small steps to make these goals :soccer: achievable.

Do all of this in preparation for the Waxing Crescent :crescent_moon: which will occur 3 days after New Moon – the ideal time to cast your spells around manifestation and abundance! Remember to visualise these dreams as if they are already happening – this is an important part. :sparkles:

Uranus :astrology_uranus: Direct in Taurus :taurus: 22nd January 2023 5:58pm (ET) 22nd January 2023 10:58pm (GMT)

Uranus :astrology_uranus: stations Direct in Taurus at the end of this week and will stay Direct until 28th August 2023. At its best, Uranus can help us feel that sense of universal connection :dizzy: It can awaken the humanitarian spirit reminding us that sharing resources is the way to thrive collectively. At its worst, rebellion :hammer_and_pick: revolution, and dictatorship are brought to the forefront.

If any of these traits sound familiar it’s because Uranus rules Aquarius :aquarius: so much of the energy is being complemented by Venus :astrology_venus: currently in Aquarius and the Sun :sunny: in Aquarius. The energy of Uranus is electric :zap: and crammed with change which also compliments the themes of Mars :astrology_mars: and Mercury :astrology_mercury: stationing Direct this week and last.

We are now being treated to a period of time where no major planets are Retrograde, this will remain the case until April when Mercury Retrogrades in Taurus. Now is the time to go full steam ahead :train2: with our plans!

All the energy is now being directed externally, in the right direction, encouraging our dreams to grow :seedling: and blossom :cherry_blossom: into a beautiful reality!

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

10 Likes

@Abs53 this is WOW :star_struck: I got to know and learn everything here astrologically for the coming days ahead!!

This is amazing that there would no retrogrades before April! I will have all the time to prepare, without interruptions, for my exam peacefully! Although my theory exams are in April, uhh…I hope all goes well! :sweat_smile: I guess I will have to go by this mantra - ‘Think positive and believe in the best!’ :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

I’m sure it will go well for you, you’ll have laid all the ground work before :grinning: prep is key, I’m sure you’ll do an amazing job! :star2:

9 Likes

@Abs53 hello again! I’m so happy that you’ve started posting these again! I’ve honestly missed them!

I am trying to keep up on my astrology, but with so much going on in my studies & just life in general, sometimes it’s a bit harder. :rofl:

Thank you & I hope you, @praecog29 & the girls are doing well! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

THANK GOODNESS :pray:

This is really inspirational- I have a few little projects bubbling away on the back burner, maybe now is the time to bring them out and see what I can do with them! :grinning:

Thank you as always for both the really great astrological breakdown and the encouragement too. Your messages are so upbeat and positive, it makes me want to jump in and do something with all the helpful advice- thank you, @Abs53! :heart::blush:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @Abs53
I absolutely love your forecasts! :pray: :heart: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

@Susurrus thank you - we are doing well, the baby is getting over colic but I think she might be starting to teeth early :open_mouth: haha!

I understand, it’s hard to keep up with all your interests when life gets busy! I’m trying to make more of an effort at the moment to practice more as I dipped out towards the end of my pregnancy - I was just exhausted constantly. Hope you are ok?

Thanks @BryWisteria ! Yep, now is the time to bring out the projects! :slightly_smiling_face: I’m trying to get all of mine out before April :crossed_fingers:

Your very welcome @marsha :heartpulse: thank you for the kind words!

6 Likes

@Abs53 I’m in a state of… what do I do first & fit things in… sort of… I’m doing good just trying to manage things as best I can :laughing:

Early teething seems to be a thing! A friend of ours has a baby… shes under 6 months… I believe she was born in October too, but has 2 teeth showing on the bottom already! What are you guys giving these babies? :rofl:

Im glad you’re doing good & trying to step back in… baby steps :footprints:

6 Likes

@Susurrus I was the same! I had to figure out what the priorities were and try and portion out enough time in the day for all the things I wanted to do. Most of the time it works well, the baby is really good but every now and then she’ll need me more so its just a juggling act at the moment.

I’m lucky my older daughter is quite independent so aside from meals, homework and bedtime stories she pretty much does her own thing, and helps me with the baby when she can. I’m missing some exercise and my daily meditation but @praecog29 is back in April so not much longer to go :blush:

I have no idea, its bonkers! My older daughter didn’t teeth until 6 months. And the baby is so tiny as she was 5 weeks early, I’m like you’re far too small to cut teeth, please stop :joy:

6 Likes

I’m in the middle of this now with some pop-up family things & having been sick for 3 weeks. I had 1 week then bam… pop-up stuff… So I’m trying to take it one day at a time. I just usually get flustered when the appointments are a daily thing or there’s more than 1 in a day. Last night I was spent but antsy thinking about how to get through today & now I’m like… maybe after lunch a nap will be a good idea. :rofl:

I remember using frozen baby face cloths, not the ones that fray, but my kids would play with those & gum them to death :rofl: I had 3 or 4 in the freezer in baggies just for them. My husband thought I was crazy & I was like… it works so I’ll take it!

Come on April! :tada:

6 Likes

@Susurrus thats such a good idea! I might freeze some muslin cloths for her :smiley:

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly! Your body needs the rest though, thats the priority right now. I used to feel so guilty for napping and then my friend was like “would you feel guilty for taking a tablet when you have a headache? No. So why do you feel guilty for taking a nap when you’re tired or overwhelmed?” and I was like, Omg, you’re so right! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:bulb: omg… that is So Right! :bulb:

Im feeling better. I just get tired in the afternoon sometimes. But definitely better at laying down or even going to bed earlier if I need to… most of the time :laughing:

5 Likes

This forecast is in the past- but no worries! You can browse Astrological Forecasts to find the current news for the skies this week.