Aura & Energy Scanning Thread

@Susurrus just Joined the list

Need more positivity in my life.

Love the hidden facets the gems the behind the scenes of reality too much & that’s why I’m always looking for what’s wrong & not what’s right

4 Likes

I have been there… it’s been quite the ride over the years. I am still trying to find positives every day because I would get stuck on the negative or the past events leading up to the present issue(s) or situation(s). It’s been a process but I can honestly say that I feel much better about life in general & have a clearer path & thinking. Even my husband, after a something happens, when we get to discuss the issue/outcome he has started to find the positive takeaways so I don’t dwell on the wrong things & that keeps me from letting go of the feelings & the energy just keeps rushing through me concurrent with the amplified emotion. I completely understand.

Every day they will send you an affirmation email.

Since I am such a strong empath & sorting through clairs, I have found Loner Wolf by: Luna & Sol very helpful. I actually have a copy of their publication the Awakened Empath in PDF on my Kindle. I found that issue to be really helpful & I have read it more than once or referenced it if I had a question.

7 Likes

Just joined the loner wolf as well @Susurrus

I invite everyone to join us in our endeavors to develop our Clair’s, intuition & to grow as people.

Obviously, not everyone can be or become experts but the ride to the destination is worth more to me than the end itself.

The more people join the more opportunities there’ll be for collaborations & serendipity

5 Likes

@Susurrus I just joined the list too, thanks for the link!
PS I love you. :heart:

5 Likes

@john.knox & @jan_TheGreenWitch you are very welcome! I like both of the sites for similar reasons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

September 4, 2022 - Chakra Pendulum Reading @john.knox

Crown :crown: - No movement/Still: Stagnant Stuck Energy

• Imbalanced or Blocked Crown Chakra

• You may feel a little unsteady. Spend time thinking about the environment around you while working with crown chakra to divert your focus away from yourself.

Third Eye :eye: - Front to Back: Balanced

• Through the ages of 36 & 45, the Third Eye Chakra is becoming activated with wisdom. It has the capacity to control the flow of energy across the whole subtle body, much like the pituitary gland regulates hormone release throughout the nervous system.

• The Third Eye Chakra is about transcending duality through the correspondence of opposites. You hold both polarities (light/dark, masculine/feminine, positive/negative, :yin_yang:). Everything you have within; you create outside you.

Throat - Clockwise: Balanced

• Through ages 29 & 35 philosophy, concerns about the future, explaining life choices, marrying their life’s purpose, the philosopher or thinker is under the impact of both aspects of a person’s growth

• The Throat Chakra represents verbal, nonverbal, internal, & external communication. It begins to connect you to higher realms. Your word is your wand. It has the power to speak your entire world into existence. Life isn’t happening to you; it’s happening for you.

Heart :green_heart: - Counterclockwise: Unbalanced

• Imbalanced or Blocked Heart Chakra

• When we are disconnected from ourselves, we have difficulty loving ourselves or giving love from a genuine place & then have trouble receiving love. You are out of touch with who you are & can develop depression from the lack of connection to the self.

Solar Plexus - No movement/Still: Stagnant Stuck Energy

• Anxiety & it’s many forms
  • Feelings of being drained of energy
  • Poor Digestion
  • Lack of Self-Discipline

Sacral- No movement/Still: Stagnant Stuck Energy

• Imbalance or blockages may be caused by stress, disease, emotional distress, or conflict. You may experience emotional & physical stability.

• They can cause a variety of symptoms including chronic lower back pain, UTI’s, Ovarian cysts or other issues with reproductive systems, issues with kidneys & bladder, pain during or after having intercourse, pelvic - lower abdominal problems, lack of interest in sex altogether. Difficulty expressing needs & emotions.

Root - No movement/Still: Stagnant Stuck Energy

• Imbalanced or Blocked Root Chakra

• Imbalance or blockages can be from the daily stresses and things life throws at you each day. However, it can also be from unpredictable events or adversity, relationship problems, worry about fundamental necessities, feelings of not being fulfilled, detachment, helplessness, feeling lost, stagnant, drained, or flighty. Physical illnesses such as arthritis, bladder & intestinal issues, along with problems with the parasympathetic nervous system.

• They can cause a variety of symptoms including panic attacks, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, general sadness, and poor self-esteem.

Things to note:

• This is the first time I have done a distance Chakra reading on, well, anyone.
  • I am doing this to the light from my laptop :computer: & TV :tv:… people in my house sleep :sleeping: in whenever they can :rofl: (Insomnia is a “female dog” sometimes.)

Follow up information was from: Chakra Information & the posts within that thread.

6 Likes

This is a great idea @john.knox

I don’t think I am at a level to reciprocate with a scan. I could try a tarot card pull though. Not saying I would be amazing at that but the work I have been doing is with the tarot.

@jan_TheGreenWitch has said things beautifully on this post and others. Jan, you are awesome. Thank you for being you and sharing your wisdom!
I don’t respond to posts regularly, oftentimes because I am not as eloquent as some, or they said things so bang on that I have nothing to add, or I don’t know enough about the subject or I don’t know what to write in the moment I am reading and then forget to go back. My high level of distraction and forgetfulness is a real thing that my kids love to take advantage of. :joy: I also don’t see a lot of posts. Some I think that are new are actually a year old! I was figuratively born with my foot in my mouth. So I tend to overthink what I am trying to say to make sure it is read the way I intended- which is with the best intentions.

I like that guys are on the site. It is not a guy thing for me at all.

Let me know if you would like me to pull a tarot card :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose yeah sure pull cards would love that

3 Likes

Hi John are used the forest of enchantment tarot deck and a dragon tarot deck. I focussed on you and each time I shuffled one card fell out but I continue to shuffle and I drew a card both times.

The card I pulled from the forest of enchantment was Suspension and the card that fell out was the eight of spells. The suspension card refers to a period of stillness deepening wisdom before moving onto the next stage of growth. The eight of spells refers to messages coming in fast and acting swiftly.
The message I was getting was that things may feel like they are speeding up but it is important to stay in a period of suspension not act. To gather information and wait for that the right time.

Next I used my Dragon tarot deck I have not worked with this deck yet but my plan is to work with it this month. The card that I pulled was the nine of swords and the card that fell out was the ace of wands. The message I received for you on this is that you are haunted by thoughts and it is good to face them and put them into their proper perspective. By doing so you will be able to embrace the spark of creative energy that is available to you right now for a new enterprise or a reigniting of a long lost project or as an creative force to aid you on your journey.

5 Likes

Great thread. I’m just getting back into the groove of my practice.

4 Likes

@Susurrus hard to accept but you are right

I get a lot of panic/anxiety attacks in my book - 1 in 2 weeks & hate my job although I’m improving in it.

I need $ to heal myself: good food, rituals for hire etc

I don’t have paper diplomas so cannot work much except for sales.

4 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Currently having a panic/anxiety attack so will pull cards + do a scan for you when I feel better.

Thank you for getting the ball rolling & have a great week…

Who’s going to be next?

4 Likes

Anxiety bites! I had a year plus where I was agoraphobic and would have 10-20 panic attacks a day. I hope this passes for you soon. :heart:

When you are able please let me know how my reading was for you. You are my first.

I look forward to your reading/scan.

Blessed be.

5 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Sure thing when I get my marbles together haha I’ll review your reading

It feels very right & fitting

Everyone sees a different part of the whole & that’s what’s beautiful in joint efforts

5 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Got some of my marbles back:
The dragons obviously connected with me cuz I feel a dragon myself- definitely hunted by thoughts & emotions & instincts creativity I dunno but will think of something

The forest 1 also resonated:
I feel like I’m a winged creature not necessarily an angel maybe even a demon with wings but some connection to spells & dragons again at least there’re wings on my astral form

5 Likes

@john.knox while I’m sort of excited I seemed to do well, I can completely understand where you are with those things. I will try to find some things that helped me in the beginnong to at least get your footing aittle more stable. :smiling_face:

Whenever you would like to try to do one for me that would be fun! I’d love to see what your reading says & the method you use.

I will say that it helped my confidence with my abilities & intuition, so thank you for helping me get to where I actually followed through with trying a new method.

I have a distance healing book :open_book: that I keep on my smaller altar next to my bed. Its easier to do my devotionals & certain meditations :woman_in_lotus_position:. Plus I use it for passed on loved one’s items to have their own places.

5 Likes

@Susurrus I’ll try to do yours:

I see a grove of trees one tree is in the middle that’s you

I see a green aura I see connection to nature to the earth

I see a connection to the other trees: family friends?

I see a keen interest in the occult, healthy eating, healthy living & self improvement.

I feel a strong kind heart that wants to help others & to help your own family

I feel a strong heart, a kind 1.

I know you’re having many difficulties: sleep, mental health issues & family issues but I feel like you can get over them.

1+6=7
Knowledge I feel like know how from different areas is your friend.

How accurate is this?

5 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch i wanna repay the favor:

2+3=5
Action
Rely more on reason & less on intuition.

Your aura is bluish purple to me I don’t see your chakras cuz of my psych meds but I’ll do what I can…

I see an eagle soaring looking over everything from above: you’re a very big picture person & it tells me you should focus more on the details

5 Likes

@john.knox I have no words, very well done & actually scarily accurate! Thank you! Definitely brightened my day a bit. Spot on!

5 Likes

@john.knox hello John I looked back over some of the things I wrote yesterday and realized that there a couple of things I wanted to clarify.

I am getting the message that the Dragon card pulls were for your finances and the forest of enchantment cards were for relationships.

I have a book called Around the Tarot in 78 days. I have looked at this book to add a bit more information.

For the dragon cards I don’t have much more to save up the nine of swords but the ace of wands. The ace of wands is a card where are you are encouraged to never stop striving for what you want. It is a card of independent thinking and vision. One of the messages of the card is a need to manage your affairs in your own way. Possibly this relates to your sales experience. When we see others successful in sales we try to mirror what they’re doing which is good however we need to also make it our own style so it comes across as authentic. You can block the energy of the ace of wands by being negative and gloomy, not believing in magic of potentials, giving into apathy and weariness, giving up when you have only just begun. You can connect with his card by supporting others in every way by word and deed and being encouraging all day. Remember to include yourself in the supportive actions and encouragement. Another thought that came to me was that maybe there will be other career opportunities for you to look into/go after. It is always a good time to look for a job when you have a job.

For the forest of enchantment tarot cards I got the message that this was in regards to relationships. It is interesting that one is suspension and one is talking about speed and swiftness. The eight of spells is also the eight of wands. In relationships this card indicates the growth of a relationship at a faster pace however it is important to understand in which direction the relationship is moving so it does not get overtaken by the furious pace of the present moment. it can also signify that you will soon receive information with regard to the relationship that is presently on its way to you. ( the preceding was taken directly from the aforementioned book)

For the suspension card which is the hangedman. In the relationship position this card indicates a unique situation where you can abandon yourself to the relationship itself and allow it to take you to an unexpected insight. This relationship will recover deeper parts of you than you currently realize and is extremely transformative. It may also indicate an unusual relationship. You can connect with this cart by standing firm on your principles not committing to anything and to hold your place.(this too is taken directly from the aforementioned book)

It seems like in relationship things may be moving fast but you don’t want to lose yourself if that makes sense. Standing firm on your principles (Suspension) doesn’t necessarily mean being too rigid or taking yourself too seriously.

I hope this information is a little bit more helpful. Please let me know if any of this makes sense or resonates with you. As I said this is my first time doing anything for someone else especially long distance.

Thank you I look forward to your scan/reading.

Around the Tarot in 78 Days.
Edited to add link to book and to add in an extra thought. I don’t think anyone can ever say that I don’t overthink things. :joy:

6 Likes