Aura Quartz Info πŸ’Ž

**Aura Quartz**

Mineral Family: Quartz
Structure: Silicate
Hardness: 7
Chakra: Etheric, Crown :crown:
Zodiac: Aries :aries:
Element: Wind :leaves:
Planet: Moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:, Sun :sun_with_face:
Color: White :white_heart:, Silver :2nd_place_medal:, Blue :blue_heart:, Metallic, Yellowish green :yellow_heart::green_heart:, Purple :purple_heart:, Red :heart:, Pink :two_hearts:, Rainbow :rainbow:

:rainbow: Aura Lite is the name given to Quartz that undergoes extreme heat (1600Β°f), and then coated with a special blend of metals such as Platinum, Gold and Silver. (Yes, that parts man-made)

:rainbow: Aura Quartz’s high vibrational energy can fill environments with endless rays of joy, happiness and uplifting energy.

:rainbow: The energy that radiates from this stone provides a protective shield around one’s aura that helps provide inner peace, mental clarity, highented intellect and pure serenity.

:rainbow: It’s highly recommend meditating with this gem to increase daily energy in one’s life. The Quartz crystal amplifies the metal coating on the stone and provides powerful life energy to help get through those long days.

:rainbow: Try adding other heart and love rich stones such as Rhodonite, Amazonite, Rose Quartz, Pink Halite, Rhodochrosite or Green Opal. These stones will help cleanse and heal ones heart by helping pill grief, trauma, anger and pain out from the depths to the surface. By being able to face and confront what’s constantly weighing on ones chest, only then can they begin on the path of growth and development.

:rainbow: Aura Quartz is said to be a very strong mineral that may be too much energy for one to handle. If you’re highly sensitive to the energies of crystals, then try carrying it with a grounding stone such as Black Tourmaline, Obsidian, Garnet, Hematite, Bronzite, or Dravite.

:rainbow:Properties :rainbow:
Past life recall, meditation, passion, PTSD, motivation, manifestation, intuition, intention enhancement, interdimensional communication, inner vision, inspiration, sense of purpose, soothing, higher self, relaxation, power, psychic abilities, attunement, astral travel, dreams, growth, angelic communication, attraction, creating your own reality, consciousness.

Here’s an aqua aura quartz:

And a tiny little pebble. It’s so cute :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That aqua one is extra pretty!

5 Likes

I have a few different quartz crystals.

I have Clear Quartz, Phantom Quartz, Flame Aura Quartz, Angel Aura Quartz, Smokey Quartz… what can I say, I like quartz crystals. :joy:

5 Likes

They’re the greatest!!! I’m in awe of clear quartz!!

5 Likes