Baby Witch Here

Merry Meet. I live in Canyon Lake TEXAS and I am very new to the practice…

14 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I have lived in both Dallas & Austin before. I loved TX. We do have a few witches that are from TX. I wish I could remember their names off the top of my head. Maybe @Ostara? I know there are more.

Since you are very new, a great place to start on the Spells8 Site is the Self Initiation Course & check out the rest of the courses once you have finished that, there are many topics with great information. There’s no deadlines or anything, so feel free to go at your own pace.

I am an Eclectic Witch, I am more Irish/Celtic with some other topics thrown in there for what works on my path. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask, everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique journey.

I am happy that you found your way here! I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hi @sharon1369! I am Linda from Texas. I live right outside of Houston. My daughter goes to Canyon Lake every summer. Welcome! I am new too, but have learned a lot in the past few months. Everyone is so helpful. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will know the answer.

9 Likes

Merry Meet, Sharon! I’m a baby witch, too. And you’ve come to the right place to practice because there are various levels of witchery to learn from here.

8 Likes

Hi @sharon1369! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I wanted to make sure you knew you are invited to our Group Ritual tomorrow. You don’t have to know anything special, just a yellow or white candle, a cup of tea and a bit of paper to draw on tomorrow. It can be done with the group at the Zoom meeting or on your own in your own time. They’re just a great way to do a small bit of magic and get to know people.

Also if you ever have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Welcome! I am new as well, I learn something new in here everyday. It is such a great Coven. Looking forward to talking with you.

9 Likes

You as well!

9 Likes

Merry meet @sharon1369 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! Please feel free to explore around and make yourself at home :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some helpful links and resources to help you get settled, so just letting you know that you are very welcome to reach out if you need any help! The Questions Category is the place to go for discussing witchy questions, and head over to Site Feedback if you have any inquiries about technical things. You have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here who are always happy to help and chat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Sharon! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hiya @sharon1369,

I’m Jess. I’m a baby witch too.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you :blush:.

Jess

6 Likes

Welcome, Sharon! I am very new as well, and happy you are here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Merry meet nice to be here.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.