Baby Witch in PHX AZ

Hello, whoever you are! I am just barely starting my practice and am really just looking to connect with anyone with tips and advice!
I do feel like I am a little too nervous to truly connect with my highest self, but I do try to meditate every day if not every other day. I guess I am just a little insecure in the fact that I do not know anyone who is interested in the craft like me, or if they are, they seem to just brush me off and not take me seriously. (Thinking about it, they only read tarot and that is the extent of what they seem to practice.) So, I am really just looking for someone to show me I am not alone in feeling this way, and do have a large community waiting for me with open hearts and minds.

8 Likes

Merry meet @danielle38,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Electic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

If you’re looking for magickal advice and support, I’m happy to say you’ve come to the right place! Have you perhaps found the Courses yet? They cover a range of the most popular areas of magick and are a great place to build a foundation or deepen a favorite area of the Craft :books:

From one meditation enthusiast to another, you might be interested in the Meditation Roots Course- it has some great guided meditations and tips for building a routine (something I am still working on myself- it can be tough to find the time and energy sometimes!) :person_in_lotus_position: :two_hearts:

You’re definitely not alone in wanting to be around those who support and share your magickal interests :handshake: :heart:

This is a safe and welcoming place for witches and all those who appreciate the Craft- know that the coven community has your back. We are here and happy to help (or just chat!) at any time :blush: Please make yourself at home here, Danielle!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi there Danielle :wave: Welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here :heart: We’re happy to have you!

You will find exactly this here among our members! Many people here don’t have a local in-person community to turn to. Many also practice alone – solitary witches – and find comfort, support, and friends here in the forum. :heart: For me, this place is like a second home! I’ve made so many friends here and I’m truly blessed to be part of this amazing space.

Hooray for beginnings! :sparkles: We have so much information here on Spells8 that it would take me forever to go through it all. A good place to start would be the courses – (and I can see that Bry has already linked them for you) – and maybe even browsing through the Witchy Wisdom section of the forum.

I’m happy you’re here and I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi @danielle38! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you are here! Everyone starts somewhere, and this is a great place to start. I second going through the Courses, they’ll give you a firm foundation of the basics and you’ll be able to learn what you like so you can research more!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @danielle38

It’s nice to meet you, Danielle, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I also recommend starting with the Courses, as Bry mentioned above. Meditation has helped me a lot so I recommend it too! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We are here for you, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: alway

6 Likes

Welcome @danielle38 I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & a solitary practitioner. I don’t have many, well actually only 1 witchy local friend, but we don’t practice together or anything. I have made some wonderful friends here in the forum though! It’s a 2nd home for a lot of people.

Mediation has also helped me immensely. The course is a good place to start. Even after more than 2 years I still use guided meditations, I just can’t seem to do it on my own even if it’s just to music. There are some good ones on the site though for different things, zodiacs, and crystal activations, there are quite a few to choose from that have helped me along the way.

I look forward to getting to know you & learn with you along your path! :dizzy:

6 Likes

welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here

7 Likes

Sorry for going MIA all! Had a busy work week, and was just focusing on meditation when I had a calm moment to myself.
Thank you all for recommending the courses, I have completed all the ones that are available under “All Courses” so now I really just have to apply my knowledge and try a spell or two. I have just been trying to get my hands on herbs to help aid in their potency, I know they are technically not absolutely needed.
I thank you all for replying, and hope to stay connected, blessed be! <3

6 Likes

And, I just looked at the “Homework” tab and theres a bunch more for me to learn and study! Yay!

6 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :partying_face: That’s a lot of work! You’ve been very busy with the courses – good job!

6 Likes

Hahaha the world of witchy wisdom is never ending- it seems like there is always more to explore! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats on finishing the courses, @danielle38- that is a big achievement! :clap: I hope your learning continues to go well and that you keep on thriving in your studies- blessed be! :heart::books:

5 Likes

Great job completing all of the courses! I had actually gone through them the other day & realized I had some add-on lessons to do in some of them & a lot of time because everyone in the house was asleep & went through them over the weekend!

The homework tab is great too! & the meditations for different things are guided & my favorite type of meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: to do!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.