Baby witch 🪄

Hi! I’m Jessika and I’m new to the craft. I live in TN and I’m excited to of stumbled into this platform!

I’m ready to learn everything :laughing:

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jeskah_91! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8! :smiling_face: I’m from Cape Cod but have lived in KY & been to several areas of TN.

Have you found the courses yet? There a lot of topics & great information to get you started! Including printables for you to use.

Tennessee is beautiful & my brother recently told me that now that my children are pretty much all grown, my husband & I need to go to Nashville. :hugs:

Do you know if you have any interests or just taking it all in? Either one is fine really, everyone here is very friendly & supportive. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Alos if you have anything to share with us, feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own!

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jeskah_91

It’s so nice to meet you, Jessika, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

That’s really neat! I’m originally from Fayetteville NC, it’s not as nice as Cape Cod :sweat_smile: and I’m about 45 minutes from Nashville :grin:

8 Likes

It’s nice to meet you as well :relaxed: I’m leaning more towards becoming an Eclectic Solitary Witch as well!

9 Likes

My brother is stationed at Ft Bragg & is currently living in Fayetteville. He’ll be going to GA soon & said he’d much rather be there than Fayetteville.

7 Likes

Hi @jeskah_91! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re so glad to have you here! It’s a great place to learn! I second starting with the courses, and then you can pick what you’d like to research for yourself. It’s fun!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart: yes I’m already on day 3 with the courses!

8 Likes

Hello Jeskah & fellow•sister new person!

While I’m not new to our witchy ways, I am new to Spells8 as well. I am constantly learning & and growing in spirituality. I’m solitary eclectic + green witch. Nature is where I am the most at peace & have the most refreshed + recharged energy.

Being an Empath lead me personally to crystal work + rituals and Tarot (not a seasoned reader by any means- still learning).
Oh, by the way I am your neighbor to the South in Alabama :wave:

Ok, back on topic. :wink:.
I grew up hearing tales of folklore and mysticism from my grandmother. She was a Creek Native American so she had many she had been told, and so on. I was proud of my heritage & took those stories and energy with me the rest of childhood and on. Then the 20s came …

When I began this journey it wasn’t anything intentional. I knew something else was out there just for me. I met this wonderful friend of mine online (through a different mutual interest internet forum) & we quickly became close.
She was an eclectic folk witch (she is from a generations of witches & they have lived in the same area for sometime). She always had this sense about her that was warm & calming.
Long story short, I loved how she believed basically. Everything about her beliefs, rituals, & spiritually was exactly what I was l seeking for such a long time. I only got the privilege of meeting her mother during those times and her mannerism reminded me so much of my grandmother.

I was so enamored with the amount of information that I attempted to try to cram it all in at once. It overwhelmed my energy extensively.

My advice: Do not think you have to pack everything into your brain all at one time. Take your time! I promise it’s not going anywhere :wink:

Blessed be :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Welcome, @jeskah_91! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. You’ve definitely come to the right place to learn - there is SO much information here! And so many wonderful people to learn it from, too.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations! You’re going through them! Yay for you!

8 Likes

Merry meet @jeskah_91,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome! :blush:

Gosh I love your enthusiasm :grin: It sounds like you’ve found the Courses, which is great! They are a wonderful place to build a foundation in some of the most popular topics.

Speaking of which, is there anything in particular you are currently interested in? Tarot, astrology, crystals, green magick, etc? If so, feel free to give a shout! Your coven is a very friendly one- we are here and always happy to help and chat :infinite_roots: :blush:

Make yourself at home! Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome Jessika! It’s awesome here, there is so much to learn and do, and the forums are wonderful and welcoming. I hope you have fun exploring! Take it slow and follow your interests, we’ll be here to help!

:pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jeskah_91 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re in a great place for beginners - I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

7 Likes

I’ve been practicing tarot since august 2022. I’m still learning but I feel myself getting stronger!

6 Likes

I’ve been diving into a lot of divination. I’ve been practicing with pendulums and tarot for about 6 months now

7 Likes

@jeskah_91 thats super cool, my dad lives in Fayetteville. Im about 2 hrs west of there

7 Likes

@Susurrus move to NC

7 Likes

That’s awesome, Jeskah! :pendulum: :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

I don’t do much pendulum work, but I love tarot. Have you ever given tea leaf readings a try? It’s a bit more work than grabbing a deck of cards, but it’s another method that is really fun to do :coffee: :blush:

Wishing you all the best with your divination studies- blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.