▢ 1/4 cup milk of choice
▢ 1/4 cup raspberries

For the sugar-free glaze

▢ 2 cups sugar-free powdered sugar
▢ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
▢ 1-3 tablespoon milk of choice * See notes

Instructions:

For the vegan and gluten-free option

Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.

Sift your flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the raspberries, and mix until a thick dough remains. Fold through the raspberries.

Pour the donut batter into a large ziplock bag. Cut off one corner of the bag and pipe out the donut batter into the donut pan. Lightly wet your hands and shape them into the donut cavities. Do not overfill.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just done, and a skewer comes out just clean. Allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Once cool, drizzle each donut in the sugar-free glaze.

For the paleo and keto option

Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.

In a large mixing bowl, add your blanched almond flour and sweetener of choice and mix well. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, add the rest of your ingredients, except for the raspberries, and mix until combined. Add to your dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold through the raspberries.

Pour the donut batter into a large ziplock bag. Cut off one corner of the bag and pipe out the donut batter into the donut pan. Lightly wet your hands and shape them into the donut cavities. Do not overfill.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Once cool, drizzle each donut in the sugar-free glaze.

For the sugar-free glaze

Combine your powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.

Add 1 tablespoon of the milk and vanilla extract and mix well. Slowly add more milk, one teaspoon at a time, until a glaze remains.

Notes:

• Start with 1 tablespoon then gradually add more until a glaze texture remains.

Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Raspberry Donuts Recipe should be stored in the fridge and will keep well for up to 1 week. Donuts are freezer friendly and keep well for up to 2 months.

Nutritional Facts:

Serving: 1 Donut Calories: 80kcal Carbohydrates: 11g Protein: 1g Fat: 5g Fiber: 2 gVitamin A: 150IU Vitamin C: 3.3mg Calcium: 40mg Iron: 0.9mg

Recipe courtesy of TheBigMansWorld.com

7 Likes

Oh these sound so very yummy! I do like raspberries & love :heart: me some donuts!

5 Likes

And hey, they sound pretty healthy too!

5 Likes

I’m going to have to try these, they look so good in the picture! Thanks so much, Amethyst! :hugs: :doughnut: :heart:

5 Likes

I just have to say that it is really thoughtful of you to include versions for those with special dietary requirements/restrictions- thank you for thinking of everyone, Amethyst! :heart:

Also, I could never say no to donuts- this looks like a very tasty treat! :doughnut: :yum: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, Marsha! Glad you like the looks of them!

I’m trying to include more gluten-free recipes. This one looked good!

And if you’re not worried about your sugar you could always make a white chocolate glaze to go on them instead of the sugar-free one, I bet that would be good!

5 Likes

I actually think my daughter has a donut molded maker thing… Not sure how to describe it really :laughing: So I will have to see if she would like to make these one weekend. They do sound delicious & I mean… donuts are always a win.

5 Likes

You can never go wrong with donuts!

5 Likes

You’re right- I bet that would be really tasty! :yum:

yess-yes
Gif from Tenor

:joy: :doughnut: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

LOL!

Do you ever wonder what was happening around that kid to get that expression on it’s face?

4 Likes

It hadn’t crossed my mind before haha, but now that I’m thinking about it- I bet there are a lot of funny stories/situations behind the most popular gifs! :joy:

That could be a book idea for someone- “behind the gif” :closed_book: :laughing:

4 Likes

That would probably be either boring or hilarious! I vote hilarious!

4 Likes

That would be my vote too! :joy::+1:

4 Likes