Banishing spells for a disease?

Ah, you found it! I was just gonna write it out again, as I couldn’t remember where I mentioned it either. Good job finding it!

4 Likes

@Amethyst thank you! I was on a mission because I wanted to print it out this time & actually use it. You don’t know how many times I have gone to look for it before I take my medicine & then call myself a dodo because I never printed it or went back to get it.

4 Likes

You’re welcome @krissie11! It was just a little something I wrote for myself after reading Walking a Pagan Path, which was a very good book. At least that’s what I think I was reading at the time, it was more than two years ago I started this habit.

4 Likes

If I ever finish this book, I will look into that one too. I have a few that I want to read. One of them is on my deity Brigid… or maybe 2. Then I have ones that are more like references for crystals.

3 Likes

This is a site I been using for long, personal opinion; is a site I trust a most for the information it has, Priestess Akelta is really open for questions.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, I’ve got lots of books that I’ve bought when they were on sale that I haven’t read yet.

4 Likes

@pedros10 thank you so much! I will look into it probably tomorrow morning during coffee time.

@Amethyst it’s been an ongoing problem for me since childhood. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing the beautiful Lord Apollo prayer @Susurrus (and @Amethyst too for writing the prayer!) and the lovely prayer to Lord Verrine, @Pedros10! These are some wonderful prayers in invoke deities and invite in good health :pray::relaxed:

4 Likes

A placebo is like a kind word from a family doctor, a friend or anyone wanting to listening when we are not feeling well.
Sometimes I want to hear what aliviates my pain, even if not true.
I’m not going to roll-on about my conditions. I’ve talked so many times that it sounds like a mantra.
Drinking a cup of tea, lighting a candle, listening to music, etc.
Anything that works, distracting me from my aches.
I’ve been there, done a lot of research and wanting to believe what other people pray, buy it and you’ll get cured.
To date, I listen to my body and try to live in harmony.
Without sickness there’s no healthy.
Life would be so boring, right?
Recently, in France, an important expert in cancer said:
We follow diets and punish ourselves for eating what we believe should not.
When we get the wrong genes, there’s very little you can do.
Enjoy food and life.
There are some better conditions than others, and everyone reacts differently.
I keep thinking that each night I close my eyes and may not wake up next day.
Perhaps it explains why I can not sleep well now.
Life is for the living, let’s enjoy it as much as we are allowed, because one day is tomorrow.
If I believe that a spell fools me into believing that helps in anyway, who are the doctor telling me otherwise, stuffing my face with a cocktail of drugs that do not work and give you secondary effects.
Going to extremes, we need a shoulder to cry on, not someone behind a desk patronising me…:revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heartbeat:

Blessed be

5 Likes

I think that for every ailment we experience there is another version of ourselves without it, existing in the opposite vibration. And some things, whether it’s a placebo, a drug, a healing ceremony or whatever, it makes us take that quantum leap.

Many different things can act as the catalyst between those two states, some of them probably unexplainable. And in my opinion it is ourselves doing the healing, not any external things. But we’re all different so the challenge is finding the thing that triggers the self-healing.

5 Likes