Be Careful What You "Witch" For!

Another spell you could use during the full moon.

“By sun, the moon and stars above, I call for positive intentions and energy of love. May my words be true and fine, let my will be done and this wish be mine. So, it is said, so mote it be”

Just remember in spellwork sometimes we don’t always have the results that we thought we were going to get…so be careful what you “witch” for. :wink:

13 Likes

Yeah cos wishe’s can come true

2 Likes

Oh so true - I decided to re-consecrate my altar tools last night, make a psychic sachet to open my third eye, and do an energy spell for this week. The Universe responded in kind with the power 3 x 3 x 3. I should have refined my expectation. My energy spell kicked in immediately -not first thing this morning. I was up all night and the energy around me is in overdrive.

2 Likes

Exactly.
I’ve learned this with money spells. Sometimes, the results won’t be winning a cash prize, but overtime at work! :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha…same! I did a prosperity spell. I won $12 on a lottery ticket…wasn’t EXACTLY what I had hoped…but I said thank you Universe anyway lol.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I’m going to put this in my BOS for reference. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes