Beautiful finds- crystal spheres and more!

Hi just wanted to share some of my newest editions to my crystal collection:

The spheres are:
-Aqua- Phonenix stone
-Grey- Tourmaline
-Orange- Mookaite
-Red- Carnelian
-Pink- Rose Quartz
Purple- Amethyst
Red/pink- Dusty rose quartz

The wings are ocean Jasper, rabbit is rose quartz and the tower is Afghanistan Jade. They are all very large and feel I got a good bargain as the spheres on the stand was $230 and the wings, bunny, and jade tower were $120.

Do you think it was worth it? I haggled the spheres down from $400 as I was told each are worth over $50 each. I even got the stand for free as an introduction price…

14 Likes

Wow! they look amazing! I love the spheres, and the stand is so unusual. I would love one of those :heart_eyes: Lucky you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

love them and like the stand.

5 Likes

Love the spheres, and the wings are beautiful :heart_eyes::star_struck:

5 Likes

Gorgeous treasures, @TheMuslimWitch! Everything is lovely, but that bunny is particularly adorable :heart_eyes: :rabbit2:

Enjoy them- I hope your new crystals serve you well! :gem::sparkles:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Those are gorgeous spheres @TheMuslimWitch! The stand is amazing too! I love the way it holds the spheres :heart_eyes:

It’s an awesome collection & the wings are beautiful also! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness :heart_eyes: those are gorgeous pieces! I love them!

The stand is really cool, too. I’d love to get some spheres and some points, maybe… I’m just not sure :laughing: I hope they work well for you in whatever capacity you use them in!

4 Likes

Those are some awesome crystals! That stand is incredible! WOW!

I think if you talked them down from$400 then you got a good deal. I don’t think you were over charged as far as retail costs.

Most importantly is that YOU LOVE them and they are gorgeous.

I beat myself up sometimes about spending $$ on crystals or stones but I love them all. I get regrets for NOT buying something after I get home, then when I go back its already gone :pensive:
Enjoy those lovelies :heart:
:butterfly:

5 Likes

Ooh, that stand looks like a constellation or something. How pretty! And what lovely wings! Lucky you!

3 Likes

Thanks they are stunning pieces waited a few weeks and was like nope I just have to get them😊 No amount of sleeping on it was going to change my mind so it seemed lol

4 Likes

I was always kind of iffy about spheres due to their shape and me being scared they will roll off my altar or shelf and break but the stand solved that issue :relaxed:

4 Likes

I would be scared of the same thing honestly :laughing: I think my cat would have a field day trying to get that off the stand if I had one.

4 Likes

This always happens to me. I will be like nah maybe next time or if I still want them the next time I will get it only to go back and it’s gone and I am really bummed. I don’t fee I wasted the money as honestly if I had a choice to choose gold jewellery as my husband keeps suggesting it crystals, I will choose crystals as they are what I love and can’t get enough😊

5 Likes

Yes my 8 week old kitten here:

Keeps going on my altar and I am like oh no please don’t break anything but it is pretty sturdy and heavy so don’t think she can tip it, it would be more an issue if she knocks over one and it becomes unbalanced I think😅

8 Likes

Hopefully your cute little kitty keeps away from your altar space!

4 Likes

Yes fingers crossed. I just can’t be mad at him he’s too cute!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sooooooo Cute!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :black_cat:

4 Likes

My heart. I have been wanting to get a butterfly crystal but im spending what Ive got on x mas gifts for the kids. So maybe next year this time, I might save enough lol

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.