☀️ Becoming More Magical

Hello, all! I am so grateful to be here. My name is Kristen, and I’m from Wisconsin. I discovered Magic through reading books and learning at The Academy of Magic (Becoming Magic). I’m here to learn more and more. Nice to meet you all! :four_leaf_clover::butterfly::sparkles::heart:

21 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kristen4 :hugs: I look forward getting to know you better feel free to ask questions we have really great moderators here at spells 8. :sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

11 Likes

@kristen4 Hello and welcome home. I’m Tracy from England. The Academy of Magic, wow, how fabulous. Nice to meet you. Look forward to getting to know you.:sparkling_heart::hugs:

12 Likes

Hi @kristen4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve never heard of the Academy of Magic, you’ll have to tell us about it! It sounds interesting. It’s great to have you here!

If you have any questions about anything, don’t be afraid to ask. Someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Merry meet @kristen4,

Welcome! I’m Bry- one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. I hope you’ve been finding everything you are looking for (if not, just say the word and we’ll be happy to help point you in the right direction!) :grinning:

Please make yourself at home here- blessed be! :heart:

Awwww that is very sweet of you, Crystal- thank you so much! :heartpulse: We are really blessed with wonderful members/friends in the forum here- it’s a fun and friendly place to be! :hugs: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Your welcome @BryWisteria :hugs::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you have joined us, Kristen, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. The Academy of Magic sounds awesome. I searched and found the books on Audible and they are not too expensive.

I recommend starting with the courses here on spells8. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Kristen, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Hi nice to meet you and welcome! I’m from Wisconsin as well. I hope you enjoy Spells8. I love this site and this forum. There’s so much great information and amazing people. Blessed Be new friend. :pray:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kristen4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve been well on your path to learning. You’re in for more information and learning here, too! I’m sure you also have plenty to share :sparkles: That’s awesome! I look forward to seeing you around.

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! :house:

12 Likes

:pray:Thank you so much for the warm welcome, @crystal59 !:heart:I’m truly grateful to be here and excited to get to know everyone better. If I have any questions, I’ll be sure to reach out to the fantastic moderators. :butterfly::four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hello @tracyS from England! Thank you for the warm and loving welcome. It truly feels like coming home to be a part of The Academy of Magic. I’m so grateful to be here and connect with wonderful people like you. I can’t wait to get to know you better and share this magical journey together. Sending lots of love and gratitude your way! :european_castle::sparkles::blush:

13 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8! I’m from Cape Cod :blush:

Learning is something we all love :heart: to do here! So honestly, if you have any questions or anything to share, feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own :hugs:

We have many witches from all over the world & many different paths. So someone will be able to help you or at least getting pointed in the right direction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@Amethyst Hello! It’s so great to meet you too! :heart: I’m so appreciative of all the warm welcomes I’ve received. Thank you for the warm invite to this great forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m excited to get to know you and share this magical journey with you all! :innocent: :revolving_hearts:

I

11 Likes

Hi! @MeganB so grateful to meet you! :rose: Spells8 :dizzy: has been great and so much wonderful information to learn. Thank you so much for the kind welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rose: :butterfly: I truly appreciate your kind offer to help me find my way around. :pray: I’m looking forward to this magical journey with all of you! :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hi @Assyla555 Thank you for the kind welcome! :heart: So wonderful to meet you and you’re from Wisconsin too! I’m truly loving and learning Spells8. I have so much more I want to learn. So grateful I stumbled across this sight. :butterfly: :revolving_hearts: :pray:

12 Likes

Hello :heart: :butterfly: @Susurrus , :rose: another wonderful moderator! Thank you for the warm welcome and the love for learning shared here. I truly appreciate your openness and the supportive atmosphere in this community. I find Spells8 makes navigating the magical world so easy, and I’m appreciative to be a part of it! :pray: :closed_book:

Regarding witches’ names, do you choose your name based on a certain or specific connection?

13 Likes

Hi! @marsha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :lotus: Thank you so much for the warm welcome! The Academy of Magic is wonderful. I started doing the courses that the Magic Academy offered and learned so much through completing them and reading the books. Yes, the audible books are inexpensive and were great to listen to before I went to sleep. They really helped me to step out of my comfort zone and so much more. I ventured out and discovered Spells8 in which I am eager to explore more here. :blush: :rose: :butterfly: :revolving_hearts: So great to meet you!

13 Likes

I’m a little late to the party but welcome to the family @kristen4 we’re glad you’re here

13 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Kristen- make yourself at home here! :heart: :blush:

I’m looking forward to the magickal road ahead with you too- blessed be! :sparkles:

12 Likes