Beginner in witchcraft

Hello , my name is James Oldham , I live in a small town , I am a beginner in witchcraft and I am trying to find covens that accept males , I am 29 years old male , and I am trying to connect with people who is beginner same as me and those that has experience in witchcraft for years to help guide me down the left hand path , right now as a beginner I am doing research on witchcraft , rituals , herbs , crystals , moons , sigils , elements , etc including me watching witchcraft videos on YouTube and my small town doesn’t have any witchcraft stores , covens , occults etc.

11 Likes

Welcome James! You came to the right place to learn! I am also a baby witch and there are many people here at different levels that can help you on your path. All you have to do is ask a question and you’ll receive many answers! Lol
But there are courses you can take to start off with and printable pages for your Book of Shadows. There’s so much information here!

9 Likes

Welcome! I am male, and I live in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. This coven is very accepting and open. Everyone here is super friendly and very helpful. If you have any questions just ask and someone will certainly help you.

Until then, check out the courses on the Spells8 site. There are tons of videos, spells, and all kinds of info. There are lots of online sources for tools and gear. Amazon will sell you just about anything, and surprisingly Walmart.com often has very good prices. Etsy is also a source, but comparison shop, sometimes they are just reselling for a profit. There are lots of sites that sell herbs and crystals as well.

9 Likes

Merry Meet @james11! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. As a Beginner Witch, don’t burn yourself out trying to learn everything at once. You are going to want to follow up your learning with practice also. There’s time to learn everything though! I have learned so much in the last year & a half of being here.

I definitely second this statement! :raising_hand_woman: As soon as someone sees your question, they will get back to you & have an answer or can point you in the right direction. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique paths.

I hope you are having a great start to the New Year! I look forward to chatting with you soon! :milky_way:

8 Likes

Welcome brother!!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you appreciate it

9 Likes

Hiya @james11,

I’m a very brand new baby witch too.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven :purple_heart:.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can :thinking:.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

8 Likes

Hi @james11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

This is a great place to meet people and to learn. Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday post, it will let you know what’s going on in the coven and give you a chance to chat with others down in the comments.

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

@james11 hello and welcome. We have ppl of all stages of their path here and all are welcome. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. there is a lot of knowledge all in one place. I hope you like it here as much as I do.

7 Likes

Merry meet @james11! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- as you can probably already tell, we are a very open-minded group welcome to all! You are certainly not the only male coven member here, so please make yourself at home!

Have you found your way to the Spells8 Courses yet? If not, I highly recommend them! A great place to begin is with the Self-Initiation Course as it provides a very thorough overview and a great foundation to build your practice off of.

As you explore the forum and browse the course content on the site, please know that you can reach out here in the forum anytime if you have questions! You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help.

Blessed be, James! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi James. I live in a small town too. Ive found that the dollar stores are a great place to get alot supplies. Five Below is also really good they even have books.

5 Likes