Being a new

Hi I’m new and need some guidance

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @anna20 :infinite_roots:

I am Marsha, I’m currently living in Colorado and I am an Eclectic Witch :magic_wand: You are in the right place for guidance!

There is so much information here that it’s hard to know to begin. But, I think the [courses] (https://spells8.com/all-courses/) are a good place to start.

There are a lot of knowledgeable people here too, so you can always ask questions.

I’m so glad you have joined us.
:heart:

8 Likes

Hi @anna20! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

As @marsha said, the Courses are the best place to start your journey. If you have any questions, just ask them and someone will pop up and help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you more!

7 Likes

Merry meet, I am Siofra from Cape Cod! What type of guidance are you looking for? The courses would definitely be a great place to start, there is a lot of good information on many topics.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so as @Amethyst said, feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic!

7 Likes

Hello anna im sure you will find most of what you need in the course section as @marsha said as there are some great topics there to discover( (https://spells8.com/all-courses/). if not feel free to ask any questions you have here in the forum

have a great day and blessed be!

8 Likes

Hi, @anna20, welcome to Spells8. I’m Garnet from Florida, an Eclectic, solitary practitioner.
Here, you will find like thinkers who have joined together to celebrate the art of Magick and absorb more. The library and site guides are quite good.
The men and women here are wonderful, kind, empathetic and supportive.
Sit a spell and learn. That’s the greatest adventure in life.
Blessed Be
Garnet

7 Likes

Merry meet @anna20,

Welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: If you’re looking for support on your magickal journey, this is a great place to be :blush: Like others have said, the Courses on the main Spells8 cite are the best place to jump in and get started, and the forum here is a wonderful place to further those studies as well as ask any questions that come to mind.

If you do have a question, please feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category- you have friendly fellow coven members from all over the world who are happy to help as well as chat about witchy things :heart: Make yourself at home here!

Blessed be, Anna! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.