Being serious...how would you use runes?

You’ve got quite the haul there! Those runes are gorgeous, though I don’t personally work with runes. I do, however, :heart: LOVE :heart: that journal! It is just beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Aw thanks maybe one day, you will.

5 Likes

Right I’m trying to use all your posts to help me out with my tarot. :wink: :purple_heart::heart:

5 Likes

I hope they help!

5 Likes

You have no idea!!! Thank you Kacie, aka Amethyst

5 Likes

I’ve done some work with Runes, not the divination side in practice yet just research. But, I make protection talismans and I use them in spell work to help me visualise.

These are the two books I have and I’ve done the rest of the research online.

There is too much info to explain in one post and I am in no way an expert on the use of the Runes I’m afraid :frowning: I know that there are 3 categories, Feyr’s Aett, Tyr’s Aett and Hagal’s Aett. Each category represents different aspects of the universe, Freyr’s Runes relate to Humans and their qualities, desires and connection to the divine, Tyr’s Runes represent the balance between realms, masculine and feminine energy, nature and the Deities and Hagal’s Runes are our darker side, our struggles and daily battles with ourselves and nature. Each Aett has 8 Runes associated with it. I’m sorry I can’t help more I’m still learning them myself <3

9 Likes

P.S. I love all of your new stuff :slight_smile: Totally forgot to say lol! My fav is the oil burner <3

6 Likes

Gorgeous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hey, that’s totally more than I know now!!!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m glad I could help a little :slight_smile: <3 Blessed Be <3

4 Likes

Those are great resources @Liisa :bookmark: thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

No problem at all :slight_smile: Happy to help when i can <3 Blessed Be <3

5 Likes

Very nice selection @christina4

5 Likes

“Rune stones, the basics and how to use them || Enchanted Endeavours Ep. 4”

6 Likes

Thank you @Missa :heavy_heart_exclamation::wink:

4 Likes

I have saved on my youtube Craft playlist, the book that I got for my Runes really doesn’t answer some questions. It basically just tells you about the runes, not how to use them.
I’ve been learning and using my wood burner to help me memorize the runes.

Thank you @Missa

6 Likes

Hey @Rowan that’s pretty cool!!! I had my friend or associate now inscribed runic symbols on my Palo

5 Likes

In my opinion they’re very similar to tarot or oracle cards in that there’s a meaning to each symbol and depending on what you seek from them the answers can be revealed thru those symbol meanings.
I’ll show you an example from my runes~I just made them myself from a Pinterest post on witches runes

4 Likes